Job opportunity

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

That’s the way society sees employing young people today, as if lads should be on their hands and knees begging for the chance to do a shit dead end job, for the bare minimum they can legally be paid. If they decide thats not for them and they don’t jump at every job going they get called ungrateful, spoiled, lazy etc. I did my fair share of shit jobs when I left school, more than enough actually, and it got me nowhere at all. In the end I decided to stop scrambling for all these “great chances” you hear about and do my own thing, and now I wish I’d done it years ago. 

life is like that sadly and when you go on your own and get on the lazy cunnts that you try to employ think they can get a free ride to the top, like they think you did lol what do you do shadow.

• 5 weeks later...