Job opportunity

3 hours ago, Igz said:

If we listened to everything they say we’d be like f***ing robots. If they had there way we’d all be microchipped so they could follow our every move. I do what suits me and no one else. Totally agree with what your saying. The government are the biggest thieves Atb Igz

We are already being watched and monitered theres cctv everywhere we would get more privacy im russia ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s disgusting mate, no offence like but I’m a fcuking dope with no school education am still a lot closer to 20 than 13 quid an hour, you wanna get among the cow shite ???

20 an hour as farm hand....:clapper:.....

behave ....

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I didnt know it stopped thats all iv ever done and crippled up because of it , unless working half of it in the slaughter hall and the rest as ground worker is classed as lightwork ? But still working till i get me new joints anyway ?

No denying theirs still hard graft out their though a lot of youngsters seem to want to emulate the local drug dealers rather than the grafters. 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

No denying theirs still hard graft out their though a lot of youngsters seem to want to emulate the local drug dealers rather than the grafters. 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Thats if you can get them of a computer ? Things are easier now tho with diddy bags of cement they used to be a hundred weight

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Thats if you can get them of a computer ? Things are easier now tho with diddy bags of cement they used to be a hundred weight

bricks and tiles stacked on lorries no forklift all handball and carried up the scaffold, and I remember lads racing to unload cement last off 2 at a time so they could go,lol

• Like 3