Job opportunity

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

As would antibsocial behaviour .

If they had to be up early doors to start a shift then they wouldn't be up all night partying or thieving ect.

And if they had to pick the litter off the streets they would think twice about throwing it on the floor out the car window on route home from McDonald's ect the scruffy no pride cnuts .

Win win in my eyes.

Get the  fookers to graft picking little ' planting trees ' getting the weeds out the pavements and roadsides ' cleaning beaches of litter ' hedgerows ect .

Work out their benefits ie

rent

council tax

Dole money ect 

add it up and divide it by £12 which is well above minimum wage.

And that's how many hours they owe to the community every week.

for every day they don't turn in deduct 8 x 12 from their free money.

Get some pride back in folk whilst cleaning the country up .

and that goes for all these immigrants as soon as they step foot on our soil till they are processed.

No cop outs due to race or religion.

No way £12 a hour . Thats more than most actual workers round here .

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

The government robs you blind from the day you’re born. You think politicians are struggling to make ends meet and put food on the table? They’re rolling in cash, living the high life on expenses paid for by YOUR taxes. They’ve got you grafting like f**k, giving them your money and to top it all off they’ve got you thinking it’s immigrants or the unemployed that’s to blame for all your problems.

Of course theres people that knowingly cheat the benefits system, british and foreign but they’re just a drop in the ocean compared to what the government takes. People need to open their eyes and stop listening to the news. How do you even know what the unemployment figures really are? You just repeat what you read on the Gov website or hear on BBC news it’s like listening to a bunch of brainwashed zombies sometimes.

Reminds me of the words of this tune... 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Reminds me of the words of this tune... 

I think as dog lads especially we should feel a bit uncomfortable handing money to the government. You’re literally filling the pockets of those that voted for your way of life to become illegal. Break your back working, pay astronomical rates on income tax, fuel tax, value added tax etc. Then when you go out for a run at the weekend, the police that your taxes pay for lock you up and take your car off you. People are completely fine with that as well they’ve just accepted that’s the way the world is.

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I think as dog lads especially we should feel a bit uncomfortable handing money to the government. You’re literally filling the pockets of those that voted for your way of life to become illegal. Break your back working, pay astronomical rates on income tax, fuel tax, value added tax etc. Then when you go out for a run at the weekend, the police that your taxes pay for lock you up and take your car off you. People are completely fine with that as well they’ve just accepted that’s the way the world is.

Would you have a 2 tier NHS shadow.  Genuine question?

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

As would antibsocial behaviour .

If they had to be up early doors to start a shift then they wouldn't be up all night partying or thieving ect.

And if they had to pick the litter off the streets they would think twice about throwing it on the floor out the car window on route home from McDonald's ect the scruffy no pride cnuts .

Win win in my eyes.

Get the  fookers to graft picking little ' planting trees ' getting the weeds out the pavements and roadsides ' cleaning beaches of litter ' hedgerows ect .

Work out their benefits ie

rent

council tax

Dole money ect 

add it up and divide it by £12 which is well above minimum wage.

And that's how many hours they owe to the community every week.

for every day they don't turn in deduct 8 x 12 from their free money.

Get some pride back in folk whilst cleaning the country up .

and that goes for all these immigrants as soon as they step foot on our soil till they are processed.

No cop outs due to race or religion.

Minimum wage is £8.72 ... So your way of thinking it'd still be better to be unemployed ?

18 minutes ago, The drover said:

Would you have a 2 tier NHS shadow.  Genuine question?

I think in the interest of fairness, you should get out what you put in to everything in life. If you pay in all your life you should get treated before someone that’s never contributed. That’s common sense to me, if you choose never to contribute to public services, and you can’t afford private, then don’t complain when you get sent to the back of the queue.

Like if someone’s a heavy drinker & they need a liver transplant, then as often happens they keep drinking and knacker the new liver as well, there’s no way they should get that on the NHS.

You work hard and pay in to the NHS, if you’re neighbour doesn’t pay a penny why should you have to stand behind him at A&E? I totally agree on that 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I've never voted, I just do my own thing, don't answer to anyone, I'm quite prepared to go to prison if caught, I won't change my way of life for no cnut... Hunting with dogs is my only interest and all I know.... f**k them and carry on regardless ??

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I think in the interest of fairness, you should get out what you put in to everything in life. If you pay in all your life you should get treated before someone that’s never contributed. That’s common sense to me, if you choose never to contribute to public services, and you can’t afford private, then don’t complain when you get sent to the back of the queue.

Like if someone’s a heavy drinker & they need a liver transplant, then as often happens they keep drinking and knacker the new liver as well, there’s no way they should get that on the NHS.

You work hard and pay in to the NHS, if you’re neighbour doesn’t pay a penny why should you have to stand behind him at A&E? I totally agree on that 

Fair play?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The Masons are old hat now.

The hierarchy of politics, judiciary, NHS, education, police, the media, BBC, etc, are all alumni of Common Purpose.

Cheers.

They say criminals cant be masons lol there all. Bent even the judges who also aint suppose to be masons lol

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Once upon a time being known as a grafter was a badge of honour now days to sum its being a mug were did it all go wrong probably with the demise of heavy industrial work .

I didnt know it stopped thats all iv ever done and crippled up because of it , unless working half of it in the slaughter hall and the rest as ground worker is classed as lightwork ? But still working till i get me new joints anyway ?

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

Totally agree. 

19 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

If a man isn’t hurting anyone or thieving off people then honestly why does anyone care whether he’s lazy or not?  These threads always turn in to a who grafts the hardest competition it’s pathetic. Whether you work 10 hours a week & have a few bits on the side to get you by, or you work 70hrs a week on a building site who really gives a f**k? I don’t worry what anyone else is doing as long as I’m happy & enjoying my life I’m alright, think if more people thought that way their would be a lot less bitterness getting thrown about.

My grandad worked his whole life on farms and other manual jobs & he said to me once “believe me you won’t get to my age and look back fondly on all the 12 hours shifts you’ve done” Life’s for living do what makes you happy who gives a f**k what other people think.

You do sometimes talk sense shadow lol