Job opportunity

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

lol....yeh that didn't work out did it...no harm in dreaming....just not something that would have worked in reality ...

and it was hardly extorition shadow ....just wanted to set up a subscription charge ....

I don’t know the lad could just see a mile away he was a bit of a chancer ?

To be fair though, there’s a lot more worse people than him made a lot more money out of filming running dogs.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

Personally i think its the ease in which kids can get into uni and higher education . Not saying its not a great thing for kids leaving school but when i was leaving school the real clever ones went to further education and did well for themselves.  The rest of us went into the workforce doing building /factory etc and worked our way up . By 19/20 years old we were already used to mondays being ruff , paying taxes , rain , dickhead co workers. From what i see round here a real massive amount of kids go onto higher education with very little thought into what their doing or future jobs  . They get given student loans and fair bit of coin while their there . I know plenty of boys through football who use it as a piss up doing sports science of something like that then when it all finishes their 20+ age and havnt done a days work yet

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

U have 2 get up at 4 eat handful of hot gravel work 14 hours at mill for tuppence every 4 years

If your lucky

We had get up at 3 in the morning half a hour before we went to bed eat hand full of cold gravel work 28 hours a day down mill and pay mill owner for the right to go to work , and when got home our dad would thrash us to sleep with belt ,but we were happy tho ?

• Haha 3

It’s easy to say about young lads being lazy, but I’d bet there’s been a lot of hardworking young lads sickened by the lazy b*****ds that employ/manage them. A lot of companies take young lads on with the promise of training, career progression & competitive wages, when in reality they’re just looking for someone to do all the shit jobs they can’t be arsed with for minimum wage, then when they get older and they'd have to pay them more they f**k them off and replace them with another 16-18 year old.

Theres only so many days a keen young lad can get shouted & moaned at by some fat work shy idiot for minimum wage before he loses his work ethic. There’s more to life than that IMO and that’s the way a lot of companies treat young boys these days so there’s 2 sides to that argument.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

It’s easy to say about young lads being lazy, but I’d bet there’s been a lot of hardworking young lads sickened by the lazy b*****ds that employ/manage them. A lot of companies take young lads on with the promise of training, career progression & competitive wages, when in reality they’re just looking for someone to do all the shit jobs they can’t be arsed with for minimum wage, then when they get older and they'd have to pay them more they f**k them off and replace them with another 16-18 year old.

Theres only so many days a keen young lad can get shouted & moaned at by some fat work shy idiot for minimum wage before he loses his work ethic. There’s more to life than that IMO and that’s the way a lot of companies treat young boys these days so there’s 2 sides to that argument.

Never done me no harm i had 2 scrub shithouse wi me barehands  then spend me lunch break gerrin bummed be the forman no such thing as minimum wage then just a crust o stale bread 

If you were lucky

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I’ve worked all my life so has the wife the lads are 21-20 (step kids) and not one of the lazy feckers had tried for a job even though they have been told they better.Still haven’t and don’t live here anymore.Theres only so much free meals and lodgings they can have before they need to fly the nest a wake up to reality.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shite of your a grafter you’ll always find a job your appreciated in, jist too lazy to try most youngsters 

Big generalisation, some lads will have a string of bad luck with jobs, one bad one after another. It’s not to say that these boys will just quit and never work again but if they’re sensible & keen they'll start working for themselves, if you’re putting the graft in 5/6 days a week better trying to make yourself good money than someone else that’s the way I see it anyway.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I’ve worked all my life so has the wife the lads are 21-20 (step kids) and not one of the lazy feckers had tried for a job even though they have been told they better.Still haven’t and don’t live here anymore.Theres only so much free meals and lodgings they can have before they need to fly the nest a wake up to reality.

I’m not meaning there’s no lazy young people, there’s plenty, but there’s a lot of lazy older people as well, how many do you see in their 40s going down the job centre with a walking stick they don’t need so they can dodge work for another decade. Laziness comes in all age ranges

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I’m not meaning there’s no lazy young people, there’s plenty, but there’s a lot of lazy older people as well, how many do you see in their 40s going down the job centre with a walking stick they don’t need so they can dodge work for another decade. Laziness comes in all age ranges

You tend 2 get generation bred lazy bollox eg parents done feck all so they don't then there kids don't 

Better off wi lines o workers

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You tend 2 get generation bred lazy bollox eg parents done feck all so they don't then there kids don't 

Better off wi lines o workers

See breed worker to worker,I think we just got the ones that fail.Same as my lads bone idol feckers

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

I used to dream up ways of killing my boss lol but there no jackers in my bloodline so I took it,,, and learned all I could and had a good living ever since, and done what I like, most young dogs that fail do so because of bad masters as well.

• Like 1