Job opportunity

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Best to just take more an hour before an go to work banging to the radio ??

the youngsters these days are a sad stare of affairs ☹️ Sayin that for every dozen or so we get you do get a decent one, we got young lad with us just now don’t know where boss found him but he earns his keep for sure an jumps at chance of any over time, so don’t be too harsh, there are still some out there ?

Agreed . I bumped into a lad who had put himself through his level 2 . He asked for a job . I started him 2 weeks later . That was a year ago.  I'd hate to lose him . Hes just bought his first house and only 23 . Proper level headed and a grafter . Unfortunately he seems the only one out there . Most are just nae users . Never will graft but will moan if there is a queue at accident and emergency.  Never played a stamp or tax in there wee puff lol

• Like 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Nothing's going to change till they fill the 50k shortfall of police officers and recruit the right stamp and go for the Coke dealers at every level and start educating kids in secondary schools better ect ?

No amount of new  police officers will ever stop or control humans experimenting with drugs as they go through life.... Its down to the individual to say no or know when to quit max..... Half the coppers under 40 round here are flat out on the shit.... FACT ?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I said it has to be the right type of recruitment and if those taking the oath to protect get caught with the shit in their system they themselfs should have the book thrown at them even more so that street level scum .

They should know this without question from the off and be well aware of it.

Cocaine use and abuse is probably the biggest route cause of the collapse of society and its morals ect 

Every little gain made against its use will benefit society as a whole on many levels .

Agreed, Its everywhere these last 10 yrs...... Everyone seems to be at it....It was rare at one time... Now They don't even leave the house.... Sit in, getting chonked up?  

10 hours ago, The drover said:

Agreed . I bumped into a lad who had put himself through his level 2 . He asked for a job . I started him 2 weeks later . That was a year ago.  I'd hate to lose him . Hes just bought his first house and only 23 . Proper level headed and a grafter . Unfortunately he seems the only one out there . Most are just nae users . Never will graft but will moan if there is a queue at accident and emergency.  Never played a stamp or tax in there wee puff lol

I work with a few young lads on the door....who have day jobs as well proper grafters they are....

and some of you may remember notts hunter and rew of this site......both them lads out fitting windows 12 hours a day ...both good grafters...both in there early 20's...

if you had been down here drover I would have put those two lads your way if they had wanted a job change....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I work with a few young lads on the door....who have day jobs as well proper grafters they are....

and some of you may remember notts hunter and rew of this site......both them lads out fitting windows 12 hours a day ...both good grafters...both in there early 20's...

if you had been down here drover I would have put those two lads your way if they had wanted a job change....

That’s the same rew that left moochers when he realised he couldn’t extort money from everyone. Good lad he was ?

Edited by Shadow100
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Really suprised at rew being a grafter thought he gave up work to be a youtube star ???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Really suprised at rew being a grafter thought he gave up work to be a youtube star ???

lol....yeh that didn't work out did it...no harm in dreaming....just not something that would have worked in reality ...

and it was hardly extorition shadow ....just wanted to set up a subscription charge ....

13 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I said it has to be the right type of recruitment and if those taking the oath to protect get caught with the shit in their system they themselfs should have the book thrown at them even more so that street level scum .

They should know this without question from the off and be well aware of it.

Cocaine use and abuse is probably the biggest route cause of the collapse of society and its morals ect 

Every little gain made against its use will benefit society as a whole on many levels .

Fancy a Santa's eyebrow