Job opportunity

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be looking for a young lad 18_22 year old , to be trained up to level 2 standard in pest control . Ideally in a 10 mile radius of Glasgow.  Driving licence is a must . Starting off cleaning pige

There's always work out there if you want it.... I work on sites, and I can never remember a team of 2/3 brickies needing 5/6 labourers?most are bone idle and attached to their phones.... Same go

When I started work you expected to get all the shitty jobs,it was a fact of employment the the new kid got all the shit and tricks.You stuck at it and worked your way through the system and when a ne

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Y we're about it if there is any fecker in the Midlands that can do a decent day's graft wihout moaning like feck and having every flecking Monday off 

Let me know pwease 

Good luck wi that mate plenty of work shy young uns that can’t hack a Monday after the weekend sesh a lot of young uns don’t like the weather I’ve noticed bit of rain an there wanting to go home ffs 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Good luck wi that mate plenty of work shy young uns that can’t hack a Monday after the weekend sesh a lot of young uns don’t like the weather I’ve noticed bit of rain an there wanting to go home ffs 

The ❄️ up there nose don’t help 

• Like 1

Hey hey ya on about our next top quality hunting generation here,they all have it in them 11-12 and a hour for dinner.The lazy little feckers should be made to go in the army so they can see what’s life about,but then they would fail the drugs test so it off back home.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, lurchers said:

Hey hey ya on about our next top quality hunting generation here,they all have it in them 11-12 and a hour for dinner.The lazy little feckers should be made to go in the army so they can see what’s life about,but then they would fail the drugs test so it off back home.

In my day we had get up int morning at half past ten at night half hour before we went 2 bed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've posted loads of jobs on here in the past, hardly any takers. Some were for good money too... younger gen don't get it, thanks to the benefit system (imo)

I’m looking for a better job so they can get a pay rise off the dole from the extra tax I have to pay,lazy little b*****ds.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's one of the main reasons society is in the state it's in.

Its became that prevelant it's almost socially acceptable nowdays and is ruining lives directly and indirectly across the board .

And they wonder why mental health is such a issue. Monday’s are bad enough with out being on beer and that shit all weekend 

• Like 1