Hard work today

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, brenner said:

Are the noisy feckers to kennel in general ?

I will own one eventually so be good to know

I've got one. Wouldn't own another. Noisy as f**k barking all the time for no reason and for bushing their legs are too short. Always behind dogs with a bit of leg on them. 

Sam

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sambo123 said:

I've got one. Wouldn't own another. Noisy as f**k barking all the time for no reason and for bushing their legs are too short. Always behind dogs with a bit of leg on them. 

Sam

Theirs a woman walks one on the field near me its constantly barking at other dogs even when their 200 yard away god knows what its like around the garden and house.I still reckon they would not live with a good spaniel terrier cross in the bushing stakes.

• Like 1
On 19/09/2020 at 11:04, tatsblisters said:

Theirs a woman walks one on the field near me its constantly barking at other dogs even when their 200 yard away god knows what its like around the garden and house.I still reckon they would not live with a good spaniel terrier cross in the bushing stakes.

Simply cant keep up mate. Hounds with a bit of leg on them are always infront and its like the Teckels are always trying but lagging behind simply because of lack of leg. I like mine she's a lovely little dog and will work but I can't fully get on with the moody temperament and yapping at nothing. Gone the beagle cross route now. Teckels aint for me. In my opinion I think they were a bit of a 'craze' thing and everyone liked the idea of something new and foreign and I fell for it as much as anyone else but from what I've seen they aren't a patch on dogs that were created on British shores.

Sam

• Like 2
4 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Simply cant keep up mate. Hounds with a bit of leg on them are always infront and its like the Teckels are always trying but lagging behind simply because of lack of leg. I like mine she's a lovely little dog and will work but I can't fully get on with the moody temperament and yapping at nothing. Gone the beagle cross route now. Teckels aint for me. In my opinion I think they were a bit of a 'craze' thing and everyone liked the idea of something new and foreign and I fell for it as much as anyone else but from what I've seen they aren't a patch on dogs that were created on British shores.

Sam

Beagle x teckle works 

On 25/09/2020 at 14:19, SheepChaser said:

Beagle x teckle works 

Can vaguely remember that little dog that you had , what happened to it in the  end , If I remember most the litter dint make old bones did they , .

Edited by Elchapo