• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go lads just so you can put a face to a name

and with her sister before the cancer nat is the one in white

Just arrived.

Posted Images

Right me ole dukzzz, I have arranged in principle for Natalie and the rest of us to shoot at three different clay grounds with advantages and disadvantages with all of them so we now need to chat and see what you think to my ideas.  I have sent Si a text and will chat with him as well.

I will also look at the Shooting Clubs Directory to see what is nearer to you but Sean will know that better than me.

Possibly out shooting tonight if it is not raining but will catch up at some point Jimmy.

Phil

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, philpot said:

Right me ole dukzzz, I have arranged in principle for Natalie and the rest of us to shoot at three different clay grounds with advantages and disadvantages with all of them so we now need to chat and see what you think to my ideas.  I have sent Si a text and will chat with him as well.

I will also look at the Shooting Clubs Directory to see what is nearer to you but Sean will know that better than me.

Possibly out shooting tonight if it is not raining but will catch up at some point Jimmy.

Phil

Same phil im out tonight mate

ill leave it in your hands phil but we dont mind traviling down to yours or si,s

it will be all part of the day for her phil

infact she is looking forward to it and really excited

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

23 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Phil even your clay traps and si,s in one of si,s fields

mate if we have to will do

just being with close friends will do

and a nice meal some where after

will do her just fine

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Okay, well we can have a good old chat in the next day or two but I can tell you, my local club has come up trumps but much further to travel.  Anyway we can talk it through later Jimmy.

Oh yes one other thing, I will get my hands on a 28 gauge for Nat to use as well as the .410 so a bit more flexibility. 

Phil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My very best wishes to you all Jimmy and may you all have a great time with the clay shooting. :good:

A 410 and 28, I`d have thought should be fine, sounds great fun too buddy.:gunsmilie:

Enjoy.    

atvb,  Mark.

• Like 2

Not had a good day today lads 

Natalie had some bad news today 

The cancer is now in her right lung now and her liver is swollen so it is pressing on her spine coursing a lot of pain 

It's all over her liver and her guts 

Now as far as shooting phil,,,, philpot,,, has come up Trumps and he has sorted out a day at Yorkshire shooting ground one of the coches there is going to tuter Natalie and they are going to look after her 

Iv got to say a big thank you to phil and trish for there help in sorting this out for me we were going to drive back the same day but now we are going to stay at si, s, 

It's a long way to go I know but it's her day and it's what she wants 

I'm just her dad I do as I'm told lol all ways have when it comes to what Natalie wants. 

Should be a good day one I'll hold close to my heart always 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 10
On 03/09/2020 at 12:59, bigmac 97kt said:

Phil even your clay traps and si,s in one of si,s fields

mate if we have to will do

just being with close friends will do

If you're getting desperate mate you are welcome to come to my work & set our two traps up, we can raise one on a pallet tower. 

• Like 1

So sorry to here this Jimmy ,itl be a great day for Natalie and a few good memories for you.

Such an evil disease but the lads have done you proud and don't be surprised if Natalie outshoots you all .

All the best Iain n Debbie 

Just to bring you all up to date,  we have a good day planned shooting at East Yorkshire Shooting Ground at Beverley where Natalie will get some expert tution using smaller gauge guns along with Jimmy having a session at one of the top trap shooting grounds in the uk.  I think we will get a nice lunch nearby as well.  I am hoping it will be a memorable day for all of us but in perticular a special day for Natalie and Jimmy.

Phil

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Just to bring you all up to date,  we have a good day planned shooting at East Yorkshire Shooting Ground at Beverley where Natalie will get some expert tution using smaller gauge guns along with Jimmy having a session at one of the top trap shooting grounds in the uk.  I think we will get a nice lunch nearby as well.  I am hoping it will be a memorable day for all of us but in perticular a special day for Natalie and Jimmy.

Phil

Awesome Phil.

Virtual hugs all round, especially Natalie and Dad ?

• Like 6