As some of you know

My daughter has terminal cancer not going into it much

But she has all ways wanted to shoot a shot gun so at the moment im trying to sort it out for her

iv sent si a tx to see if he would come up with henrys over and under 410

and im trying to get sean to sort the range out for her to go there on the clays ,

the trouble is she is not well at the moment and can only be when she feels fit enough

witch is not often at the moment .

Do you think a 410 will be ok for her as i dont want some thing that will shock her and will hurt her as some do us lol

and i need it to be a suprise for her to this is going to be a hard one lads not only to put together but emotionally as well

just some thing i want to do for her some thing she can tick off her bucket list ,

thanks lads she is 35yrs old 

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 5

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go lads just so you can put a face to a name

and with her sister before the cancer nat is the one in white

Just arrived.

Posted Images

I would of said .410 would be the best bet, followed by 28 bore, I hope you can make this happen for her and that she’s well enough to enjoy the experience, creating another happy memory for you both at a very sad time

best wishes 

stav

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I would of said .410 would be the best bet, followed by 28 bore, I hope you can make this happen for her and that she’s well enough to enjoy the experience, creating another happy memory for you both at a very sad time

best wishes 

stav

Cheers Stav need this to happen

before she gets to ill to do it she has an external drain in at the moment and they have just fitted it so will be a few weeks before she can do this .

Just got off the phone with si and i think we are going to try and make a day of it down at his or up here some where

a few hours on the clays and some where nice for dinner for her .

Thank you stav it will make a good memory

some thing ill hold close to my heart

• Like 2

Thank you for telling us about this.

Very difficult times. My heart goes out to you both.

Sure as said. A 410 won't be a shock but you may want to consider some gentle slow clays. Maybe hand thrown even.

And please if agreeable, take some photos for us all to enjoy.

?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Thank you for telling us about this.

Very difficult times. My heart goes out to you both.

Sure as said. A 410 won't be a shock but you may want to consider some gentle slow clays. Maybe hand thrown even.

And please if agreeable, take some photos for us all to enjoy.

?

Will do sd want some for my self mate as well

thank you lads

Jimmy, 

Good luck in making this happen mate, really hope you can achieve it as a memory that will last. If she never shot before then any clay with little 410 gonna be tricky to hit. If it's so she can say "yeah I shot that" might be an idea to set up something along the lines of practical shotgun, even as simple as bottles of fizzed up pop, its just fun setting them explode when you pull trigger. 

Genuinely wishing you all the best thoughts. 

• Like 2

Don't worry Jimmy I will get the info on the grounds we spoke about over the next few days and sort a plan.  I will also have a look nearer to your home as well mate.  I think I will borrow a 28 gauge from the rfd so to have an alternative gun.  

Trish is coming as well so Natalie will not be the only female.

Phil

• Like 3
6 hours ago, philpot said:

Don't worry Jimmy I will get the info on the grounds we spoke about over the next few days and sort a plan.  I will also have a look nearer to your home as well mate.  I think I will borrow a 28 gauge from the rfd so to have an alternative gun.  

Trish is coming as well so Natalie will not be the only female.

Phil

Thank you so much phil

this means a lot to me mate

just some thing i can do for her with the help of friends like your self andtrish ,, si and sean and the lads off here

And with trish helping her and showing nat how to go about handling a shot gun woman to woman as to us men telling her how to shoot one will be a big help lol,

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN PHIL

SPEAK SOON MY FRIEND

• Like 2