Cordless lamp

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

D.lloyd.i brought a battery of you that lasted about 3 months before just dying and never recovered.i've got a video of where the wire joins the battery and sparks like f**k and makes all sorts of crackling noises if you want to see it.you can also see that it's a new battery.

I don't expect a reply,you never last time.

I did reply to you I sed I had not resive you pm and that was on the open thread I also sed on there send it back.im such a wanker did I not send you the battery before payment as you were skint and you payed me extra but I did tell you that was not nesary

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not much use at buying off Internet last time I ordered a big tool box for cordless kit 2 go in  This turned up

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana viru

Don't give him any money d Lloyd. He just wants more money for drugs. He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix. Dirty unwas

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

I did reply to you I sed I had not resive you pm and that was on the open thread I also sed on there send it back.im such a wanker did I not send you the battery before payment as you were skint and you payed me extra but I did tell you that was not nesary

Haha.what are you on.?

I sent a PM first and you never replied so I put it on here.

I was working 12 hour days miles from home so couldn't get to the bank and I don't have internet banking.i offered £50 extra if you sent it before I could pay on half day friday because I wanted it before the weekend.you agreed and I paid the 50 extra and still never received it til late.you said you never accepted the 50 extra but you definitely did.its all in the pm so put it up on here.

Are you going to reimburse me the money.?

• Haha 1

Don't give him any money d Lloyd.

He just wants more money for drugs.

He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix.

Dirty unwashed scruffy cnuts they are..

• Haha 5
50 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Haha.what are you on.?

I sent a PM first and you never replied so I put it on here.

I was working 12 hour days miles from home so couldn't get to the bank and I don't have internet banking.i offered £50 extra if you sent it before I could pay on half day friday because I wanted it before the weekend.you agreed and I paid the 50 extra and still never received it til late.you said you never accepted the 50 extra but you definitely did.its all in the pm so put it up on here.

Are you going to reimburse me the money.?

I did not say I never resived it I sed i told you it was not nesary to pay extra as for not getting there on time I can't control the postage service how many people would of trusted a complete stranger and sent item out before payment.i was going to offer you a new battery but as warranty is up you are very close to getting nothing I never had the pm simple if I did I would of responded I put on here open thread send it back you never replied

On the off chance I mist you pm I jest went through pages of old messages not a chance it came through I'm quite happy for a mode to go in and check messages I'm Shure if you think IV delete it they now how to find them.i can't be more strait than that

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I don't want another battery because the wiring is dodgy.i've got a video showing it sparking but its to big to upload.

I'll have my money back and you can have the battery back.how about that.?

If you want it fixed Evan with it being out of warranty .how about that? I put on the open thread to return it. You never replyed on there plenty of people would of see it when you sed on there I don't recall it sparking then jest battery was dead and would not charge.that could of jest been a foltie charge

That's message off the forum not a pm I replied to it and you never got back to me you get one years manufacturers warranty to fix or replace if needed you are out side of that now you should of replied to me or send pm I'm on here most days .I hope king is not right and you are pulling a stunt.were have you been since march when I replied to that . as a sine of good faith on my part when new stock arrives I will replace it if you wish .