Cordless lamp

2 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana virus they work out to about £140 English with shipping but maybe cheaper if you buy a few as the shipping will be split I don’t mind ordering them as I’ve ordered stuff from them before just drop me a pm atb BB

What a smashing fellow 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not much use at buying off Internet last time I ordered a big tool box for cordless kit 2 go in  This turned up

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana viru

Don't give him any money d Lloyd. He just wants more money for drugs. He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix. Dirty unwas

Posted Images

On 04/09/2020 at 18:12, Black neck said:

Mine very similar bred tho not off that litter very poor stamina but good fun

its funny really, when you think about it with dogs, my big dog Buck same size as  ginger beard dog , but a different  stamina.When he was younger and fit, i could put long hard night in ,  dont get me wrong he blow a bit, but  had good recovery from each run , i always found when my bullxs  had few hard runs, they could never recover  like he could, suppose thats why lads put saluki in there pit x lines to get better wind. A gsd like a collie , both have very good natural stamina .

3 minutes ago, bird said:

its funny really, when you think about it with dogs, my big dog Buck same size as  ginger beard dog , but a different  stamina.When he was younger and fit, i could put long hard night in ,  dont get me wrong he blow a bit, but  had good recovery from each run , i always found when my bullxs  had few hard runs, they could never recover  like he could, suppose thats why lads put saluki in there pit x lines to get better wind. A gsd like a collie , both have very good natural stamina .

Yep that's true but some bull x have good stamina i think wi my dog its the amount of greyhound in him he's got less than an 8th bull terrier and apparently some saluki but it dont show others out his litter had better stamina im told and were better dogs alround 

15 minutes ago, bird said:

Saluki crosses have their faults like all dogs but they’re stamina is on a different level to any other type of lurcher I’ve seen, they can have a proper stinger & 5 minutes later look like they’ve not even had a run. I wouldn’t have a lurcher without saluki blood in now I think I’d miss the wind too much now I’m used to having it.

Edited by Shadow100
52 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Saluki crosses have their faults like all dogs but they’re stamina is on a different level to any other type of lurcher I’ve seen, they can have a proper stinger & 5 minutes later look like they’ve not even had a run. I wouldn’t have a lurcher without saluki blood in now I think I’d miss the wind too much now I’m used to having it.

i only seen 2 run ,   both saluki x grey x pit x greys  , and at different  times in the lamp,  but your right it deff shows in them, these 2 dogs were quite biddable  really  , but the lads who had them , had to keep on top of them , they did go fookin deaf quite few times,lol   but  they did get some good sport out of them, ive always like the above x , i f wanted alrounder it what i go for in alurcher 

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/09/2020 at 08:32, bunnyboiler said:

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana virus they work out to about £140 English with shipping but maybe cheaper if you buy a few as the shipping will be split I don’t mind ordering them as I’ve ordered stuff from them before just drop me a pm atb BB

I'm after my first lamp and W. Katchum told me the halogen ones are the way to go. I've had a look at the one mentioned above and a lot seems to be not in stock or sold out.

The 140 75w is available... do you think this would be a good starter lamp ? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Redace said:

I'm after my first lamp and W. Katchum told me the halogen ones are the way to go. I've had a look at the one mentioned above and a lot seems to be not in stock or sold out.

Thanks

Depends what fields are like mate and what your lamping. I’d buy once but try get yourself a 170 if you can and you should be good for most with that. The 240 are good when your on big land 

• Like 1

Everything made to break nowadays..... good car battery and lamps from inside old bill cars... up the auctions new battery and lamp every week.... the hardship ......iv my l ion battery 12v 22a an 170 tracer with 75watt bulb from tracer  5 years now still perfect......

Edited by delboy_187
On 05/10/2020 at 20:57, Redace said:

Thanks

170 dimmer best of the lot... I'm nearly sure they come standard 55w....another pro if your like myself and bring a few ready maders anforget lighter...unscrew lens ...your lamp is now a lighter ???????   try it 

• Haha 2