Cordless lamp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not much use at buying off Internet last time I ordered a big tool box for cordless kit 2 go in  This turned up

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana viru

Don't give him any money d Lloyd. He just wants more money for drugs. He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix. Dirty unwas

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ginger beard said:

If anybody wants to see the videos then put it on here I will send it to you.

well maybe thats true , but as i said on this post, mine been fine, had it good 3 years  no prob , i find them great for off roading pick the quarry out right away, ok  some people dont like the white light, but i dont have light on long anyway , Buck  killed lot of stuff out  the beam anyway , regards Lloydy   got the lamp  quite quick and no prob with money, like with  anything  people, dogs, lamps, cars etc  you can only speak from your own experience .:yes: mine been good.! 

• Like 1

Your buying a cheap lamp from China I’d be happy with a season 

I think white light off led A shite Really good for odd run knocking about but a 20 quider out a B an q just as good lol

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

f***ing great 28" beast that weighs 39kg.not a bad dog but will burn out quickly and more often than not you can never lamp him 2 night running.he's fast and heavy so his wrists and feet obviously take a beating but I'm mostly happy with him.

Mine very similar bred tho not off that litter very poor stamina but good fun

2 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Any idea how the others turned out? They were 7/8 greyhound weren't they?

No not really.i kept in touch with the breeder about his and the others until about 2 then one got killed by a car and another decided after a season that wasn't her game. Last i saw most were big,strong dogs with 3 in the litter were more greyhound looking

3/16ths bull,the rest greyhound.

3/8th,5/8th bull/grey x pure grey.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No not really.i kept in touch with the breeder about his and the others until about 2 then one got killed by a car and another decided after a season that wasn't her game. Last i saw most were big,strong dogs with 3 in the litter were more greyhound looking

3/16ths bull,the rest greyhound.

3/8th,5/8th bull/grey x pure grey.

Think there's yours and maybe 1 or 2 still alive seems be the way wi these things ? 

• Like 1

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana virus they work out to about £140 English with shipping but maybe cheaper if you buy a few as the shipping will be split I don’t mind ordering them as I’ve ordered stuff from them before just drop me a pm atb BB

• Like 6