Cordless lamp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not much use at buying off Internet last time I ordered a big tool box for cordless kit 2 go in  This turned up

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana viru

Don't give him any money d Lloyd. He just wants more money for drugs. He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix. Dirty unwas

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Black neck said:

I also after a new lamp don't like led told the enforcer hid variable is the 1 only thing is its more than dog boots coat and car lol

You gotta grab them bargain lad stop messin about 

2 hours ago, ijf said:

I have 2 hand helds that stopped charging. Anyone ever try to fix this or should I just right them off? 

Swap them both with blackie for a grab baby of minstrels and a banana Yazhoo milk shake 

The Plr500 is a great cordless lamp for smaller fields ect, the only thing I’m not keen on is how tight the beam is but that’s just the design of the lamp. I recently went back to the lightforce 170 and couldn’t belive how dull/yellow it was compared to the led. Both good for different jobs 

17 hours ago, Jude said:

The Plr500 is a great cordless lamp for smaller fields ect, the only thing I’m not keen on is how tight the beam is but that’s just the design of the lamp. I recently went back to the lightforce 170 and couldn’t belive how dull/yellow it was compared to the led. Both good for different jobs 

There's several new models out with slitly bigger beams but I don't bother posting about them any more because you jest get crabbers giving you crap shame because some lads that like the lamps are missing out

13 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

There's several new models out with slitly bigger beams but I don't bother posting about them any more because you jest get crabbers giving you crap shame because some lads that like the lamps are missing out

mine still going strong  Dave, well pleased  mate , what is it  3 -years now  :thumbs:

4 hours ago, bird said:

mine still going strong  Dave, well pleased  mate , what is it  3 -years now  :thumbs:

My red/white led still going strong also, like the red but can't get on with the white led tbh but I only use it for spotting out the van, use the Striker for running.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

D.lloyd.i brought a battery of you that lasted about 3 months before just dying and never recovered.i've got a video of where the wire joins the battery and sparks like f**k and makes all sorts of crackling noises if you want to see it.you can also see that it's a new battery.

I don't expect a reply,you never last time.

• Haha 1