Cordless lamp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not much use at buying off Internet last time I ordered a big tool box for cordless kit 2 go in  This turned up

Any body wanting a new enforcer 240 100w halogen with dimmer you can order them direct from Lightforce in Australia the only problem is shipments are taking between 4 to 6 weeks due to the corana viru

Don't give him any money d Lloyd. He just wants more money for drugs. He is doing what all druggies do they will sabotage there stuff to claim money back for there next fix. Dirty unwas

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So was the dog, boots, coat an everything else, but they all worthless without a decent lamp ?iv had blitz an lithium for a decade or so now nae everybody’s said that was pricey, 10 years use?? I think it was a bargain tbh ?

I also after a new lamp don't like led told the enforcer hid variable is the 1 only thing is its more than dog boots coat and car lol

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I stick with halogen it’s tested an I know it works ?

That’s what I’ve got and it’s a great lamp. I’ve had my battery and lamp 4 years now and still going strong !

• Like 2
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know yet tbh pal but I’ll find one soon enough? waiting for moon to go back down an temps to drop bit more until then tho I’ll wait on ?

If u find where 2 get from 4 less than a house would u be able 2 let me know about it mate

• Like 1

Been using the plr500 and it’s well handy but only had it very recently and only rabbiting. Just cba with filters. Bought a 10amh lithium...maybe the striker was too powerful for it but seemed to get no time at all before it was dying.