Implanted augmented reality?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worse still is how social media has now gone the same way. Those who don't have a social media presence are finding themselves more and more isolated. I have no social media presence born, an a I

I hate what the future likely holds in many respects. But progress is an inevitability and it's better to become a technological lifeform than be replaced by one..... maybe, lol. I'd rather go ba

If it gets like that I'm topping myself. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

When they perfect virtual reality it'll offer people everything they ever dreamed of at the flick of a switch.

Whatever life you fantasize about you'll be able to experience in this virtual world and it'll be indistinguishable from reality. You'll be able to hunt anything you dreamed of, f**k anyone you can imagine, climb everest, storm sword beach on D-day. And if the thought of it all is off putting because it all sounds too easy, you want to earn your successes in life, you dont want the woman of your dreams to just bend over you want a bit of a chase to make it feel real then there will be. AI will be able to profile your personality and current behaviour and tailor the experience to be whatever subconsciously you need it to be.

If gaming was caffeine, this'll be heroin!

And then of course there's the even darker side. It'll offer paedophiles and psychopaths a world where they can practice and indulge and essentially hide their urges so they can more easily assimilate in society. Much like what the dark web offers.

Honestly, its f***ing terrifying.

Sounds good, I'll imagine none of it's been invented and I live in a cave and spend my days looking for food and my evenings humping dirty cave women.

14 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm sure I've said this before but Skynet is the actual name of the MoD satellite communication network.... and it predates the Terminator franchise!

It's like we want to die.

Are you trying to tell me I can be The Taffinator cutting about bollocko, and blowing off at will up a height on a block of flats before terrorising someone out of their cagoule ?

Read 

Homo sapiens history of human kind 

homos deius a history of tomorrow 

and 

21 lessons for 21st century 

probably spelt all three wrong but by same author there fascinating especially the first chapters of history of human kind up until 18tj century .... history of tomorrow mind blowing and brings to the forefront of the mind the arguements for universal basic income 

Christ hopefully the swing goes the other way back to a simpler time 

15 hours ago, Francie said:

Worse still is how social media has now gone the same way. Those who don't have a social media presence are finding themselves more and more isolated.

I have no social media presence born, an a I'm far from isolated, no fb, Instagram, or the rest. 

I'd rather go back the ways meself, but all this bullshit is exactly that, bullshit. 

So the future is hooked up to a computer, in a room somewere, that's not the future that's dumb imp, they can crack on, f***ing technocrat weirdos. 

What do you think THL is? ??

I agree with Born... we are advancing and it is inevitable. Get on or get left behind. However.... until we move away from silicone chips it's a pipe dream ;)

8 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Read 

Homo sapiens history of human kind 

homos deius a history of tomorrow 

and 

21 lessons for 21st century 

probably spelt all three wrong but by same author there fascinating especially the first chapters of history of human kind up until 18tj century .... history of tomorrow mind blowing and brings to the forefront of the mind the arguements for universal basic income 

Christ hopefully the swing goes the other way back to a simpler time 

I've got the first two books, they really get you thinking don't they?