Same as eating Lamb ??

What fatty meat 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres a greyhound/deerhound(first x) cross collie/greyhound(first x) the photos in Bill Dohertys book its his mates dog looks mighty fine to me and a decent dog by all acount

A few deerhound greyhound collie greyhounds I've had over the years. All very capable catch dogs, the big dog in the top pic would take teeth no problem and work round the hole all day long. A litter

Morton is alway praising this x.... I'd personally want a drop of wheaton or bull instead of the collie if it was me?

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

No, just lamb meat, can't even handle the smell of it cooking, let alone eat the f***ing dirt... Don't feed it to my dogs because I can smell it in their piss,?

Ya just been fussy now ?? I know what ya mean the wife loves the stuff but I can only eat it now and again because of the fat in it.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Italian or English? 

They just not for me neck... 

Same as eating Lamb ??

Yep redheads stink on it apparently 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

No, just lamb meat, can't even handle the smell of it cooking, let alone eat the f***ing dirt... Don't feed it to my dogs because I can smell it in their piss,?

Oh give hot woolly back fat anyday feck ya dont know what ya missing boyo ? 

Mate had a really nice dog dg x cg took everything But did take a long time to mature was 18months before it showed interest but from then on went from strength to strength. Hope you find what your after & it does well for you. Atb

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Mate had a really nice dog dg x cg took everything But did take a long time to mature was 18months before it showed interest but from then on went from strength to strength. Hope you find what your after & it does well for you. Atb

That’s why most wont try one mate or if they do it’s sold at 15ths old saying it’s shit.Because they have never gave it time to mature but at 18ths will be a dog not a bitch.But like any breed a bitch matures a bit quicker but a dog is more strong headed.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lurchers said:

Ya just been fussy now ?? I know what ya mean the wife loves the stuff but I can only eat it now and again because of the fat in it.

Thats the.best bit oooh swimming in mint sause the reason i grow new spuds runner. Beans and mint all to go with wooly back ? We dont all shAg them we like eating them aswell ? ? 

10 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

what would the best way be to breed a dg xc , would you use dg over a collie bitch or the other way round,or wouldnt it make much difference, dont suppose you got any photos of the dog you mention, something like him would suit me fine these days. atb

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm with you on this,try living with hundreds of the stinking maggot bags around you 24/7 lol,even my dogs won't eat it but love feral goat,even old stinking billies.

42 minutes ago, grompz said:

what would the best way be to breed a dg xc , would you use dg over a collie bitch or the other way round,or wouldnt it make much difference, dont suppose you got any photos of the dog you mention, something like him would suit me fine these days. atb

For me ideal x would be dg (dog ) x cg (bitch). Not got any pics bud it was a Brian Pether bred dog bout 28tts late 80’s.  Big brindle dog real show stopper ?. I got 2 dh based bitches mother & daughter. Mother 9 ( retired with foot injuries) dg x gh whp Daughter 6 same breeding but with tad of beddy & collie. Atb