Good night for it

2 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Ive seen they videos as well shocking and why do you think.the  rabbits down yourway know what a lamp is cause thete ran from July onwards ?

Couldn’t tell you bud the other post was the first night iv had on the rabbits , maybe it’s from the lad I took with me keep missing them all ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old wind was a blowing so headed to a spot I know up in the hills mini had 27 other lad had 11 

This is why “The Hunting Life” is so great. A lad goes out, goes hunting and catches a bunch. Lots of people tell him all of the reasons he shouldn’t have gone out and why they didn’t go out and what

Knew youd be out young spunker 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

Not just as easy as that mate, my job doesn’t allow me to. Plus not been in the game long, got a young dog and still learning ?

Best way to learn just do a bit of research online, pick a spot, go & enjoy it. The more runs you find for the young dog the better it’ll be. Best of luck with it.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Most dog man got jobs pal, if you want it work around it, iv fell asleep on a few jobs iv had after lamping all night haha ?work nights now so is a bit easier. If your dogs doing it’s party then you do yours an get it behind game ?

I know what you mean about falling asleep, could have a few times ? I find enough to keep him and me happy, but wouldn’t mind a night like that once in a while! 

11 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

I know what you mean about falling asleep, could have a few times ? I find enough to keep him and me happy, but wouldn’t mind a night like that once in a while! 

If you’re happy with your dog that’s all that matters, easy to get caught up in numbers but chasing them can ruin your season, and most of the time the people you’re competing with are lying anyway so don’t worry about it ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

If you’re happy with your dog that’s all that matters, easy to get caught up in numbers but chasing them can ruin your season, and most of the time the people you’re competing with are lying anyway so don’t worry about it ?

Would have to be a very sad man to lie about how many poxy rabbits a dog has caught lol