Good night for it

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old wind was a blowing so headed to a spot I know up in the hills mini had 27 other lad had 11 

This is why “The Hunting Life” is so great. A lad goes out, goes hunting and catches a bunch. Lots of people tell him all of the reasons he shouldn’t have gone out and why they didn’t go out and what

Knew youd be out young spunker 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Cheers lads give rabbits a rest now and start moving onto other stuff just do a big bag once every few weeks or so 

Temps are rising again next week I’d be careful running anything other than rabbits, not a dig at you just a genuine comment people see 1 good night and get carried away the seasons not here yet, could end up with a very poorly dog or worse.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Temps are rising again next week I’d be careful running anything other than rabbits, not a dig at you just a genuine comment people see 1 good night and get carried away the seasons not here yet, could end up with a very poorly dog or worse.

I haven’t checked weather mate tbf but yeh I’m not going to be out running in stupid temps I more so ment when we get the weather 

7 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I haven’t checked weather mate tbf but yeh I’m not going to be out running in stupid temps I more so ment when we get the weather 

Still summer here, 80% of fields still long, had a bit of rain but temps are too high could easy kill a dog, seasons definitely changing can barely get anything done before October these days.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

Roughly how many runs would you have to catch 27? That’s bloody good going! ?

I don’t no mate maybe missed 10 if that that she actually got into turning good runs put  it this way the lad I went with had as many runs as me and only had 11 there’s a few down here but there not like rabbits up the dales they know what the lamp is 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I don’t no mate maybe missed 10 if that that she actually got into turning good runs put  it this way the lad I went with had as many runs as me and only had 11 there’s a few down here but there not like rabbits up the dales they know what the lamp is 

Wish I could show mine that much, good on you mate, best of luck!! Seems like your bitch knows exactly what she’s doing ?

37 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Do you go up.the dales alot ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Do you go up.the dales alot ?

No but iv seen plenty videos of dogs running rabbits up there and most are soft as shit from what iv seen that is I imagen it’s a lot diff running rabbits into a stone wall then it is into a hedge 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

No but iv seen plenty videos of dogs running rabbits up there and most are soft as shit from what iv seen that is I imagen it’s a lot diff running rabbits into a stone wall then it is into a hedge 

Ive seen they videos as well shocking and why do you think.the  rabbits down yourway know what a lamp is cause thete ran from July onwards ?