pav

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delited

Put the photo back up Alan and take no notice, you did nothing wrong or illegal matey. Phil

Pair of bloody show offs....................................... not that I am affected by envy, you understand,   anyway my pal and I were out on the rabbits ourselves and whilst we were not quite so

40 minutes ago, villaman said:

Tried the new JSB .25 slugs tonight,33.5 gr 

hitting one mildot higher than JSB 33.9 gr 

and slug on slug @75 yards , looking very good indeed 

Lads just about to get some in so be going to try them soon as I can mitch the fx 25 slugs are pure shit lol

5 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Great result lads , my mate has just ordered an FX crown. 25 cal souped to eighty ft/lb . Cant wait to see some bunnies getting shot at long range as that is his forte. 

70ft lbs is what AirArmsHunters SA use on their .22FX I believe. Some good long range shots on there.

I believe they often use FX hybrid slugs for the non feathered vermin as they fly further, flatter and are more destructive like a proper rifle round. Are some shots on there at over 150yds using FX air. Slugs are here:

https://fxairguns.com/accessories/fx-hybrid-slugs/

FX also do the .25 cal which I believe in 1 video I saw was custom tuned by FX to 140 ft lbs.

3 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

There’s no close season on killing hares I believe mate, there’s just a close season on the sale of them or there always used to be. 

No quite true. You can't shoot them on Sundays or Christmas Day! You can't sell them between March and July.

Techincally, Hares are classified Game not vermin.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, pav said:

Lads just about to get some in so be going to try them soon as I can mitch the fx 25 slugs are pure shit lol

Tried the .22 fx slugs and not good at all same with pro hunter uk shit slugs in .25 

The other week tried wildman slugs uk .25 and best group came in at 600 mm  both makes of slugs £30 per hundred  , talk about taking the piss , when JSB are 8 euros about £7.20 per 150