pav

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Delited

Put the photo back up Alan and take no notice, you did nothing wrong or illegal matey. Phil

Pair of bloody show offs....................................... not that I am affected by envy, you understand,   anyway my pal and I were out on the rabbits ourselves and whilst we were not quite so

55 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Great result lads , my mate has just ordered an FX crown. 25 cal souped to eighty ft/lb . Cant wait to see some bunnies getting shot at long range as that is his forte. 

That's alot of speed for a crown

• Like 1
15 hours ago, pav said:

Had meet up with si brown tonite hit a cuple of fields had an order for some bunny's both used fx impacts. 25 cal with pard 008 lrf and spotting with thermals lost a few in the Reed beds but ended up with 62 so not to bad a nite for a few hours

IMG_20200825_013545.jpg

Good shooting fellas. What thermal spotters were you using Allan?

Pair of bloody show offs....................................... not that I am affected by envy, you understand,   anyway my pal and I were out on the rabbits ourselves and whilst we were not quite so jammy as you buggers...............................we got one ?

Phil

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, matt the lamper said:

Nice shooting lad just don't let the coursing lad notice the hare at the front 

And whys that there fac guns and have to shoot all vermin on land to stop the hares cousers and lampers

• Like 3