Rabbit dog

Had someone down my gaff for a run on the beam there’s no numbers down here just pockets here an there an the grounds fast moving they did comment on that rabbits seem pretty nippy down this end of the woods to what there used to else were but I’ve alway been in the opinion all rabbits run the same speed but who knows 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 whippet 1/4 irish terrier 

Dog should catch on any land be it fast ground to moors if it cant no worth a f..k

Everytime a dog goes out lamping its in danger of serious injury wherever you go ?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, king said:

Totally agree with you I used to frequent a golf course a lot.the rabbits were definitely like missile's compared to normal fields surrounding the golf course they were able to run a fair bit quicker on there.

I resorted to the weihrauch 90k in the end..

The bitch wouldn't catch many rabbits on there to be honest.a slight uphill and she wouldn't have a chance..

I had a bitch that would shit rabbits out her arse on golf courses by me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

She was a demon on the eighteenth used to get stuck in sand traps the dafty

Seriously though my younger days as a nipper were spent hunting the local golf course right next to Birmingham airport I used to mooch the golfy day and night ferret the cargo areas back of the airport happy times as they say ?