Rabbit dog

48 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I agree ,Folks say looks don't matter but they do ,you got to pick a pup that you drawn to for right reason not just because you told he/she be good worker .you get more out of each other if you like being in each other's company and looks is what draws you to a pup .

I definitely agree. When I booked my first pup (beardie x greyhound) over the phone I picked a bitch (because I was told bitches were definitely better). I also picked a very dark brindle (because of the way the breeder enthused over it). 

When I turned up to pick up the pup I really liked a scruffy hairy little male with red and white collie markings. When I went in the pen with them he was very friendly and playful whereas the pup I'd picked was rather austere. I never did really gel with her and always wondered what became of "my" dog pup.

Edited by Neal
  • Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 whippet 1/4 irish terrier 

Dog should catch on any land be it fast ground to moors if it cant no worth a f..k

Everytime a dog goes out lamping its in danger of serious injury wherever you go ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What a bowling green ???very seldom lamp.but i do know rabbits are difficult on a golf so are sheep grazed fields but would  say golf courses are more dangerousv

I never lamped a bowling green either and i doubt anybody has ?strange question that, i once did a golf course as a pest control job you should give it a try a good test for your dogs , as anyone who done one will know ? Just for the f reckord they needed shifting so i shot the feckers after. ,as for talking shite your blessed with rabbits up there its not like that everywhere again others will tell you that ? Dont what it is but the story of rory comes mind ?

2 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

I never lamped a bowling green either and i doubt anybody has ?strange question that, i once did a golf course as a pest control job you should give it a try a good test for your dogs , as anyone who done one will know ? Just for the f reckord they needed shifting so i shot the feckers after. ,as for talking shite your blessed with rabbits up there its not like that everywhere again others will tell you that ? Dont what it is but the story of rory comes mind ?

I often lamp a tennis court

• Haha 1