Hades in .177........................................any good

As per the title,  I will be pellet testing in the new 110k this week with all the usual culprits but I have never used Hades in any gun so no idea if the system even works in sub12.  Any feedback will encourage or discourage me to buy some.  I always found Bis Mags to give the best results both on paper and hunting in my 177 hw100tk but the last 110k .22 was on JSB Exact RS as they were by far the best results.

Tests will be on JSB Exact,  AA Fields,  Bis Mags,  AA Express and whatever else is in my pellet drawer plus depending on feedback from you guys, possibly Hades.

Phil 

3 hours ago, villaman said:

The Weihrauch pellets are now made by JSB so assume they are the standard Exact  but I am curious about the Chinese QYS pellets, which ones did you use.   I am surprised by the pellets you suggest Mitch as I thought you used Express and  FAP  pellets in all your sub 12 guns.

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

The Weihrauch pellets are now made by JSB so assume they are the standard Exact  but I am curious about the Chinese QYS pellets, which ones did you use.   I am surprised by the pellets you suggest Mitch as I thought you used Express and  FAP  pellets in all your sub 12 guns.

Phil

was at the range yesterday Phil and nearly got a tin of hades

but opted for jsb exact jumbos 22 ,,,5,51 head size as they did not have 5,52 ,,s in stock

now none of my rifles have liked the 5,51 head size but this raider is not pellet fussy at all

and very very accurate hitting pin heads at 50mtrs lol

so i may try the hades in her as well .

Last riflle the fx crown hated them

ended up giving them away .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, philpot said:

Phil

They are not the same as exacts Phil 

Use the heavies in the ultra , they just work same as qys. QYS are 9gr or 9.5 gr can’t remember 

still use express in HW100k And would use them in the ultra, but the mag doesn’t like them , shame because they are pellet on pellet, even at 70 yards 

• Like 1
On 29/08/2020 at 14:16, villaman said:

They are not the same as exacts Phil 

Use the heavies in the ultra , they just work same as qys. QYS are 9gr or 9.5 gr can’t remember 

still use express in HW100k And would use them in the ultra, but the mag doesn’t like them , shame because they are pellet on pellet, even at 70 yards 

wonder why your ultra mag don't like them.. mine was jamming up with fields so I slacked the spring tension off then no more jams!

use express in ultra all the time now:thumbs:

tried the qys in it and there super accurate but just seemed to pass through stuff and got loads of runners so never used them again aft that night

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1