From Russia with love

3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

It wasn't a rematch for an eliminator because it wasn't an elimintor. 

I feel sorry for whyte. Been mandatory over 1000days, had to fight a fake drug charge. He has always taken on the best that would get in the ring with him and has paid the price now because law of averages.

Many others mandated wouldve just sat and waited for their shot.

He still deserves his shot in my eyes.

He doesn't deserve nothing now he's been flattened, Povetkin deserves to take his place as he's just rinsed him. 

You do realise Whyte turned down the AJ rematch? 

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing i still cant work out about the Whyte/Povetkin fight was why there was no count ??......the result was announced as a tko but it wasnt a technical knock out it was a clear cut knock out.....

The only man in the world that can call himself a dick on a public forum and think he’s winning the argument ,??????

By the way you are aware that Boycie was the rich successful one and Trigger was the dullard,the dope ?.....i mean i,ll take that all day long but i dont think you quite understand the...............o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Absolute bullshit! 

Speaking of Whyte, getting sparked out by a washed up Povetkin who hasn't really had any meaningful stoppages in the last 5 years (except a chinny Price) is terrible. 

He's been running his mouth for a while now whilst forgetting he's turned down big fights just as much as anyone. 

I think he's been acting classless for a while now and got his comeuppance. 

Reread pal

I did call it 'made up'

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

He doesn't deserve nothing now he's been flattened, Povetkin deserves to take his place as he's just rinsed him. 

You do realise Whyte turned down the AJ rematch? 

Sorry pal, didn't realise you were on the negotiation team.

Or did you get your Intel from sun? Or sport?

I don't believe owt I read in papers or media. Every man wants paying a decent day pay for a decent day graft. That's what it will.come down to. AJ will have taken piss to belittle him after first fight. 

AJ doesn't want that fight.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Absolute bullshit! 

Speaking of Whyte, getting sparked out by a washed up Povetkin who hasn't really had any meaningful stoppages in the last 5 years (except a chinny Price) is terrible. 

He's been running his mouth for a while now whilst forgetting he's turned down big fights just as much as anyone. 

I think he's been acting classless for a while now and got his comeuppance. 

Hearn is still going to lobby the WBC to keep Whyte as Fury’s mandatory despite that KO loss for him tonight !

Ive never ever seen the biased Sky commentary ever shut up like that . lol

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, MickC said:

Hearn is still going to lobby the WBC to keep Whyte as Fury’s mandatory despite that KO loss for him tonight !

Wouldn't you? If that was your job? And he had been mandatory over 1000days?

Not saying it's right

Just saying if that was your job....

6 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Wouldn't you? If that was your job? And he had been mandatory over 1000days?

Not saying it's right

Just saying if that was your job....

Whyte has nobody to blame but himself, he refused to fight Ortiz to be the WBC mandatory, he refused to fight Pulev for IBF mandatory, he refused to fight Joshua for all his belts. Whyte has never been WBC mandatory for 1000 days either, he refused to fight Ortiz and then Brezeale was made mandatory while Whyte sat at no 1 ranking . 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MickC said:

Whyte has nobody to blame but himself, he refused to fight Ortiz to be the WBC mandatory, he refused to fight Pulev for IBF mandatory, he refused to fight Joshua for all his belts. Whyte has never been WBC mandatory for 1000 days either, he refused to fight Ortiz and then Brezeale was made mandatory while Whyte sat at no 1 ranking . 

Again

Sorry

Didn't realise you were on the WBC committee or whyte's negotiating team.

You actually know that do you? Or been told it? Or read it? Or seen it on Tele?

Who else has Take on the fighters he has taken on? Other than AJ? In recent years he has taken on better then Fury and wilder, probably put together.

17 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Sorry pal, didn't realise you were on the negotiation team.

Or did you get your Intel from sun? Or sport?

I don't believe owt I read in papers or media. Every man wants paying a decent day pay for a decent day graft. That's what it will.come down to. AJ will have taken piss to belittle him after first fight. 

AJ doesn't want that fight.

You don't have to be on the negotiating team to see it was a duck, the same has ducking Ortiz and Pulev. 

Whyte has got too big for his boots, tonight is a painful reminder that he doesn't call the shots. 

Getting sparked flat out by a past it Povetkin is devastating. 

Edited by Greb147
Just now, ryaldinhio said:

Again

Sorry

Didn't realise you were on the WBC committee or whyte's negotiating team.

You actually know that do you? Or been told it? Or read it? Or seen it on Tele?

Who else has Take on the fighters he has taken on? Other than AJ? In recent years he has taken on better then Fury and wilder, probably put together.

Its well documented about Whyte refusing eliminators with Ortiz and Pulev, had he took those fights hed have had his Title shots a long time ago. Are you on the WBC committee or Whytes negotiating team to say he had been WBC mandatory for 1000 days ? Who told you that then ? Whyte only became WBC mandatory after Wilder beat Brezeale in May 2019 !

• Like 1