new hw110 diary

well finally got my self a hw 110 been after one for about a year but every time I get the cash something house or car related comes up. Well not this time :)

typical get home and it windy as hell so wont be setting up scope today. Hopefully tomorrow I can stick some pettets through it and get it set up and get my eye in. 

I'm guna use this thread as my hunting diary so hopefully in a day or two there will be some pics and a write up. Then in a few weeks I'll have my night vision so I'll post some vids of my nights out on the rats and rabbits. 

its been a few years since I've had a riffle just been focusing on the catty and dog. Sure it won't take me long to get back into it.

Chris

Edited by Hullman
  • Like 7

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well finally got my self a hw 110 been after one for about a year but every time I get the cash something house or car related comes up. Well not this time typical get home and it windy as hell

Just picked up my new 110k in .177 flavour,  a thorough barrel clean and fit the Airmax compact 30.  An all in weight of 3.6kg including the scope so now ready for zeroing and pellet testing next week

Thats it im having one in 22 but its got to be the gray im afraid feck the big hole in the stock ill just have to get used to it lol atvbjimmy

Posted Images

Well the wind has dropped a bit today with the odd gust. So got out in the garden shooting from inside my kitchen across the garden and through the garage door and onto the back wall of the garage so basically as far as I could shoot on my land hahaha. Its 35m was getting good groups with the odd flyer but that was more me and the wind than the gun. Target was drawn round a 5p so more than happy with the 20 shot group I did considering I've not shot for about 5 years and its a gun ive only put about 30 pellets through. All the small holes are bits of lead bouncing back off concrete back stop. Think I need to put a bit off wood behind it next time ? 

Just picked up my new 110k in .177 flavour,  a thorough barrel clean and fit the Airmax compact 30.  An all in weight of 3.6kg including the scope so now ready for zeroing and pellet testing next week.  It is a slightly different mod from my last one which was the standard Weihrauch mod and I think it is a little louder so another test next week, pop on a standard mod and check the difference.

DSCF3649_zpsioe89lch.jpg

I agree with Mitch, it is worth cleaning the barrel and start again.

Phil

• Like 4
3 hours ago, philpot said:

Just picked up my new 110k in .177 flavour,  a thorough barrel clean and fit the Airmax compact 30.  An all in weight of 3.6kg including the scope so now ready for zeroing and pellet testing next week.  It is a slightly different mod from my last one which was the standard Weihrauch mod and I think it is a little louder so another test next week, pop on a standard mod and check the difference.

DSCF3649_zpsioe89lch.jpg

Phil

Very , very nice Phil , it might sound louder because it a K 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, philpot said:

DSCF3649_zpsioe89lch.jpg

Phil

?

• Haha 1