few spins

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Why? It’s a week off September. They are rabbits, who cares? Don’t see any baby rabbits there either. Least he’s out working his dogs and catching, which is far more than the majority of folk here do. 

The last week of 30c temps hasn't helped trying to get a dog fit.

End of September before I venture out..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a good bit of drizzle and wind last night a nice dark night took my mate out with the rough bitch i gave him last season and his other bitch just a few grass fields nothing serious as still walm m

I’m not one for summer hunting but my bitch was hit by motor last winter so she was only run out a hand full of times due to injury.  Iv just started out steady and early  this year, 2 out of 3,Shot a

Lurcher to Lurcher can’t rember the exact breading now but some Wheaton in there 

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

I get that. But if anyone gives the lad grief about going out, they need to give their head a shake! 

He can do what he wants mate.he can even bum the dog if he wants.it makes no difference to me.

Good luck to all men this season...

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, king said:

The last week of 30c temps hasn't helped trying to get a dog fit.

End of September before I venture out..

best of luck to you for the season ,been off work for a good few weeks not do just been putting in the fitness early hours of the morning while its half cool bitch near ready to be fair,as i said steady night could of give her a good bit more running that night but only hit a couple of spots

Screenshot (124).png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

best of luck to you for the season ,been off work for a good few weeks not do just been putting in the fitness early hours of the morning while its half cool bitch near ready to be fair,as i said steady night could of give her a good bit more running that night but only hit a couple of spots

Screenshot (124).png

Yea early mornings is the best bet.

The bitch is looking in good condition fair play.do you find many Fox's wandering around that long grass.

1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

could not  help it had a few half decent night i been sitting on my hands waiting to get out ? be nice when it does cool down tho

Fair play lad I never knock any body I used to be out and of July few years back had a spot of bad luck so I don't go out now until after the 5th the 1st time out I'm poaching all blackies spots before he gets chance to get on there ?

2 hours ago, Penda said:

Fair play lad I never knock any body I used to be out and of July few years back had a spot of bad luck so I don't go out now until after the 5th the 1st time out I'm poaching all blackies spots before he gets chance to get on there ?

Ur 2 late brummie I bin hammering and smashing since May the 17th that's when] I start 

Snooze u lose mutha fuka

Edited by Black neck
blessed
  • Haha 2

I’m not one for summer hunting but my bitch was hit by motor last winter so she was only run out a hand full of times due to injury.  Iv just started out steady and early  this year, 2 out of 3,Shot and retrieved on permission 

4CF2C332-29A7-4DEB-9D02-DC323E276D92.jpeg

0FED1748-788B-4C82-B265-C0733952442A.jpeg

Edited by BobDown
  • Like 8
50 minutes ago, BobDown said:

I’m not one for summer hunting but my bitch was hit by motor last winter so she was only run out a hand full of times due to injury.  Iv just started out steady and early  this year, 2 out of 3,Shot and retrieved on permission 

4CF2C332-29A7-4DEB-9D02-DC323E276D92.jpeg

0FED1748-788B-4C82-B265-C0733952442A.jpeg

Oh mate

8 hours ago, Black neck said:

Ur 2 late brummie I bin hammering and smashing since May the 17th that's when] I start 

Snooze u lose mutha fuka

May 17th your bluffing cause I've had cameras set up on it ground since may 16th I've been sending drones out aswell