Badger cull

Is it definitely a data breach? Not sabs doing a half decent intelligence job? Most the lads involved with the cull are keepers and hunting lads, many of whom will have been on the sabs radar well before this.

Got to say it, I've been saying how these social media vigilante mobs are wrong for years. I get it, I do, when they're setting up kiddy fiddlers it's hard to argue against, but then we've set a precedent..... we've given them the social contract to whip up a shit storm for 'justice' and we hold them to less and less scrutiny. :no:

I think it's a bit of a sad indictment of the countryside that the cull was needed in the first place.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Francie said:

1000 quid a broc ffs lad shoot a hundred an your flying, f**k the anti rats, hit them head on. 

Lots of animals are managed no difference in the broc, f**k the antis. 

Can I use your name and address shaggy? 

80/20 split? ?

Edited by Greb147
39 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Is it definitely a data breach? Not sabs doing a half decent intelligence job? Most the lads involved with the cull are keepers and hunting lads, many of whom will have been on the sabs radar well before this.

Got to say it, I've been saying how these social media vigilante mobs are wrong for years. I get it, I do, when they're setting up kiddy fiddlers it's hard to argue against, but then we've set a precedent..... we've given them the social contract to whip up a shit storm for 'justice' and we hold them to less and less scrutiny. :no:

I think it's a bit of a sad indictment of the countryside that the cull was needed in the first place.

No; it's names, addresses and contact info

• Like 1