David Icke.covid 19 doesn't exist..

43 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I hope they stay safe mate ?

............ I don't doubt that Covid is a real thing at all - to me, it's looking like the numbers are being massaged to look as bad as possible (for some reason). If the government reports were honest and accurate, would it look any worse than flu?

For your lad and missus, better to err' on the side of caution. 

Atb

Yea I've read that people who have gone into hospital with other life threatening ailments who have died from them.

Are being classed as dying from covid 19 because they tested positive for that.

It's a bloody minefield.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedtin

Maybe they were emptier than usual because the hypochondriacs that fill our hospitals were too scared to leave the house and risk catching the virus...... ?

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Listen king... Icke is just a logical thinker, but he has also had access to some very relevant information... Your own brain if you have 1 will tell you the sickness business is Big business I said it before most business on there fxking knees running around wearing muzzles like dogs... Big pharmacy profits through the roof... Test track and trace vaccination muzzles test kits lol... I haven't wore a mask except for one farm shop 2 weeks ago... There quarintining people in concentration camps in NZ... And yes Francie is correct they are trying to pass legislation to take your Kids... If they test positive at school or have a high temperature... They're taking them for up to 14 days. 

The taking of people's kids is absolutely crazy.

Surely they cant get away with passing that.

20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So the logic is the government have purposely crippled our economy by lying about the seriousness of this virus, great move. 

Yes... Its a cull son... Crazy as it sounds.. I have had friends not talking to me because of this... I don't give a fxck.. By Christmas there will be more suicide than covid deaths... But they will put them down as covid.. Job losses through the roof.. Business folding left right and centre... Families with mortgages car payments... Debt... And No job prospects... Christmas mental health and all other people with underlying problems.... They played a blinder if I'm honest... I knew a scenario like this was on the chessboard but I didn't expect them to check mate the sheep so quick... But brexit Boris Johnson and trump all at the same time... To distract... Then rape without lubricants... And anyone who don't follow suit... Mental health issues and sectioned... You used to need 2 doctors to section you.. Your own doctor and an independent... Now it's one phone call and it doesn't even have to be your own doctor.... 

Fact check for yourself... 

For the English men a good news to listen to is UK column news. 

• Like 1
Just now, stop.end said:

Yes... Its a cull son... Crazy as it sounds.. I have had friends not talking to me because of this... I don't give a fxck.. By Christmas there will be more suicide than covid deaths... But they will put them down as covid.. Job losses through the roof.. Business folding left right and centre... Families with mortgages car payments... Debt... And No job prospects... Christmas mental health and all other people with underlying problems.... They played a blinder if I'm honest... I knew a scenario like this was on the chessboard but I didn't expect them to check mate the sheep so quick... But brexit Boris Johnson and trump all at the same time... To distract... Then rape without lubricants... And anyone who don't follow suit... Mental health issues and sectioned... You used to need 2 doctors to section you.. Your own doctor and an independent... Now it's one phone call and it doesn't even have to be your own doctor.... 

Fact check for yourself... 

For the English men a good news to listen to is UK column news. 

So were the working class men I know that have died from the virus  in on the act? 

I've seen countless others on FB that were fine before they became infected to later pass away. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So were the working class men I know that have died from the virus  in on the act? 

I've seen countless others on FB that were fine before they became infected to later pass away. 

Fella you would say anything to be relevant. 

There were 46,687 deaths involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) that occurred between 1 March and 31 May 2020 registered up to 6 June 2020 in England and Wales; of these, 43,763 had COVID-19 assigned as the underlying cause of death. 

•  ""This 1 is interesting"'

• Of the deaths involving COVID-19 that occurred in England and Wales in March to May 2020, there was at least one pre-existing condition in 90.9% of cases; this is a similar level to that shown in March and April 2020.

• Taking into account the age structure of the population, the rate of deaths in the period due to COVID-19 was 210.3 per 100,000 persons in England compared with 193.3 per 100,000 persons in Wales; in both England and Wales, the mortality rate in May 2020 was significantly lower than in April 2020.

• COVID-19 was the most frequent underlying cause of death for deaths occurring in May 2020, with a fifth of all deaths (21.6%) being due to COVID-19; this was a smaller proportion than seen in April, when 36.1% of all deaths were due to COVID-19.

• Males had a significantly higher rate of death due to COVID-19 than females; the age-standardised mortality rate (ASMR) for males in England was 250.2 deaths per 100,000 males compared with 178.5 per 100,000 females; in Wales, this was 226.1 deaths per 100,000 males compared with 168.3 per 100,000 females.

• Dementia and Alzheimer disease was the most common main pre-existing condition found among deaths involving COVID-19 and was involved in 11,950 deaths (25.6% of all deaths involving COVID-19) in March to May 2020.

Covid is fatal in 100% of cases, because once you've been diagnosed with it, whatever you die of is counted as a covid death. For example: A friend of ours tested positive for covid. Later he fell and hit his head and was taken into hospital with a bleed on the brain. He died within 24 hours, but it was put down  as a covid death.

It's also amazing in how it has eradicated other diseases. The number of people dying of normal flu, heart disease and cancer has dropped through the floor. 

We're being played. I just don't know how or why. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

f**k off fella. 

Crack on ya with silly conspiracy theories. 

Lol.. And there you go... I'm not trying to convince you of anything.. I've been out all day walking terriers, I tend to think I live in what's left of the real natural world believing only what I see not so much as I'm told.. You should try it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. And there you go... I'm not trying to convince you of anything.. I've been out all day walking terriers, I tend to think I live in what's left of the real natural world believing only what I see not so much as I'm told.. You should try it. 

Are you really that stupid or just acting the goat. 

I personally know one of the fellas that died with the virus from my village, he was fine up to the point he came down with the symptoms. 

Now it must be hard for you to understand that but it may sink in at some point. 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How do you know they were fine ?

How do you know they didn't have a underlying health issue ?

They might not have known?

Because I'd seen the f***ing fella out supping a couple of weeks before he caught the cunting thing! 

And no he wasn't a picture of health, he wasn't a fitness fanatic but he wasn't ill in anyway. 

Yes he likely suffered from high blood pressure but that doesn't change the facts that the virus killed the poor bloke. 

Edited by Greb147
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He most probably had a underlying health condition he did not know of.

I've just said he probably suffered from high blood pressure, he was overweight and liked a swill at weekends. 

Again that doesn't change the facts that he was fine before he caught the virus. 

You don't go from drinking with your pals to being put on a respirator and having one of your lungs collapse just like that at the point the virus was doing the rounds, coincidence then? 

Edited by Greb147
17 minutes ago, walshie said:

Covid is fatal in 100% of cases, because once you've been diagnosed with it, whatever you die of is counted as a covid death. For example: A friend of ours tested positive for covid. Later he fell and hit his head and was taken into hospital with a bleed on the brain. He died within 24 hours, but it was put down  as a covid death.

It's also amazing in how it has eradicated other diseases. The number of people dying of normal flu, heart disease and cancer has dropped through the floor. 

We're being played. I just don't know how or why. 

I just think they are incompetent fools and are likely claiming  a lot of deaths are caused by Covid-19, that doesn't necessarily mean that the virus isn't very real. 

Edited by Greb147

Are all the doctors, nurses, health workers, hospital administrators, etc in on the conspiracy aswell ?

I believe there really is a "New World Order" that George Bush Sn talked about, but can they really make countries all over the world be part of a "Covid Conspiricy " and wreck their economies ?

Im all for conspiracy theories, but c'mon !!!!

Cheers.

• Like 2