David Icke.covid 19 doesn't exist..

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha OK Chid, so your saying your forehead isn't one of the warmest parts of your body? OK If you say so. 

Aye but there's warmer places but you also said your right hand ???? nonsense

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedtin

Maybe they were emptier than usual because the hypochondriacs that fill our hospitals were too scared to leave the house and risk catching the virus...... ?

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Supposedly Most of the cluster cases in Newry/Mourne and down council can be traced back to the GAA starting back training.

And another cluster up the road from me was traced back to a party supposedly

Aye, there have been a couple of cases here involving the GAA.......I’m not f***ing surprised like, there was a match the other day and they were all picking up each other’s kids, 6 in a car and all that nonsense !!

My boy had a mild head cold so I kept him off because I couldn’t honestly confirm his health status on the GAA website and it’s just safer for everyone.....belt and braces mate ?

The wonderful thing about the interwe b  is it gives you access to the finest minds that have ever lived ,the click of a button can get you the thoughts of anyone ,from Socrates to Einstein ,you can be up to date on the latest innovations and technologies ,you can check and double check any medical questions you have from the best medical sources alive today ....but on here we argue about what David f****n icke says !

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It Exists I believe ' but I don't think it's as deadly as they making believe .

Like Influenza if you have underlying health conditions it can turn very nasty ( same outcomes )

No way has 46k died of it' every death since March has been put down to Covid19

No ones died of flu or Pnuemonia.

No ones dying of cancer or heart disease .

More will end up dying of cancer And heart disease longterm because they ain't been seen quick enough due to the so called pandemic .

And they will prob put that down to C19.

Yes its real ' yes it's very dangerous to at risk groups ' yes washing hands regular and wearing face masks in shops ect will help get on top of it .

But for me for the vast majority it's another cold or flu and those running the world ' really running the world will benefit for the next 50-80 years ( whatever ) because of the money borrowed off the back of it.

Its been a little test to see how far they can push re control and the next salute will be take the vaccine or else' and the only folk  who should be taking the vaccine are those most at risk and if they do choose.

Vaccines usually take 5-10 years to get to market making sure they are as safe as can be.

So you think after a year or 18mth this can be fail Safe ?

Remember Theleodamite ?

Why should any child or healthy adult take the risk when it ain't killing them .

A rushed vaccine could cause cancers for instance 5-10-20 years down the line .

No one's died of flu or pneumonia this year? Interesting that is.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I can name 6 that have died of so called Covid19

A 94 year old' And  4 with end of life cancer all elderly .

Another I knew had a major op' very major ' picked it up in hospital and got over it.

I know of another two in their early 40s tested positive and shook it off.

A 52 year old who by all accounts had a nasty end ' they had health issues. 

Like I say it's real and sensible precautions need to be taken but We not being told the truth imo on many levels.

I can name 3 that have died local to me that as far as I know didn't have any serious health problems. 

I still don't know what you meant when you said nobody has died of flu or pneumonia? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I can name 3 that have died local to me that as far as I know didn't have any serious health problems. 

I still don't know what you meant when you said nobody has died of flu or pneumonia? 

He means any deaths are being recorded as covid I think 

4 hours ago, Chid said:

Supposedly Most of the cluster cases in Newry/Mourne and down council can be traced back to the GAA starting back training.

And another cluster up the road from me was traced back to a party supposedly

A lot of supposed cases up round here were due to one's attending the 12th going out and supporting a king who was highly involved in paedophilia and incest and there silly street parades were grown people dress in anything union Jack way swallow tattoos and never had a job take there kids along.. You not here that king Billy or did u choose to ignore it ?

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Exactly mate ' I know of families that have kicked off Cos loved ones death cert said C19 when they were f****d with cancer .

YES it's real and YES it's dangerous for those with health issues Especialy COPD .

YES we should take sensible precautions re sanatiser - face masks in shops ect

Has it been that dangerous Wev collapsed our economy ?

I don't think so' a ploy to endebt us to the system masters for decades and a run on just how far they can limit our deninishing freedoms ?

I honestly wish David Icke is correct.

My wife has COPD and my middle lad has only 1 lung.

So maybe me hopeing he is correct is blinding me to the actual facts.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

I hope they stay safe mate ?

............ I don't doubt that Covid is a real thing at all - to me, it's looking like the numbers are being massaged to look as bad as possible (for some reason). If the government reports were honest and accurate, would it look any worse than flu?

For your lad and missus, better to err' on the side of caution. 

Atb

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, king said:

Listen king... Icke is just a logical thinker, but he has also had access to some very relevant information... Your own brain if you have 1 will tell you the sickness business is Big business I said it before most business on there fxking knees running around wearing muzzles like dogs... Big pharmacy profits through the roof... Test track and trace vaccination muzzles test kits lol... I haven't wore a mask except for one farm shop 2 weeks ago... There quarintining people in concentration camps in NZ... And yes Francie is correct they are trying to pass legislation to take your Kids... If they test positive at school or have a high temperature... They're taking them for up to 14 days. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So the logic is the government have purposely crippled our economy by lying about the seriousness of this virus, great move. 

I don't have the answers mate but, they have put a lot of businesses and individuals into more debt.

......... how much is now owed to HMG from tax deferral schemes alone?

It's easy to be cynical when you look at the numbers.