Beer west Country

Can any of you yokels down in Dorset. .Devon ect ....tell me the full name of a beer...it was in a black barrel and had 44 somthing on the side...I can't remember the somthing bit...

Off to work now so might not say thanks for a bit

.cheers tomo 

Thanks for that reminder Arry...Black Tor Brewery...heaven in a glass. My all time favourite pint was a one-off by them which I had as a lunchtime pint in the Tors in Belstone. It was 26th May 2018. I can remember the date because a) it was the day that the U.K. was hit by what was described in the media as "The Mother Of All Thunderstorms" and b) it was the day my dog was born. I even took a photo of the name of it on the pump so I could remember it, but when I went in the next day it was no longer there. It was made using Jasper hops. I toyed with the idea of calling Ned Jasper instead because of that.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Neal said:

Thanks for that reminder Arry...Black Tor Brewery...heaven in a glass. My all time favourite pint was a one-off by them which I had as a lunchtime pint in the Tors in Belstone. It was 26th May 2018. I can remember the date because a) it was the day that the U.K. was hit by what was described in the media as "The Mother Of All Thunderstorms" and b) it was the day my dog was born. I even took a photo of the name of it on the pump so I could remember it, but when I went in the next day it was no longer there. It was made using Jasper hops. I toyed with the idea of calling Ned Jasper instead because of that.

Some really good beers there mate. I'm fond of the Prince Town Brewery, Legend, Jail Ale, Dragons Breath, Dartmoor Best and IPA. Not tried Dartmoor Gold or Ruckin' Flacker yet not even seen them two.

Nice area Belstone Neal.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
On 16/08/2020 at 09:28, Arry said:

Some really good beers there mate. I'm fond of the Prince Town Brewery, Legend, Jail Ale, Dragons Breath, Dartmoor Best and IPA. Not tried Dartmoor Gold or Ruckin' Flacker yet not even seen them two.

Nice area Belstone Neal.

Cheers Arry

It's where my wife and I had our honeymoon fifteen years ago and we go back there at least once every year. 

Sorry all; back to the beer thread.