Mcgill v wilson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who says snooker is boring is probably right, if you're not into the technicalities of it, but there's nothing boring about O'Sullivan, wether he's playing or being interviewed !  He messe

Like I said, steamrollered without getting out of 2nd gear Cheers, D.

He's moaning that smashing the balls is insulting to the sport.  In a way if he had fluked his shots after smashing them I kinda agree with him but to me that's a sign of him breaking, Selby shou

10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What happened then, did Ronnie turn it on or did Selby fall off? 

Some might disagree but Selby is tactically the best player I've ever seen, when he has Ronnie under the cosh it's normally game over. 

Ronnie changed his attitude and powered through, few frames earlier he looked like he was on the ropes.

Reckon he'll destroy KW now.

Cheers, D.

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Ronnie changed his attitude and powered through, few frames earlier he looked like he was on the ropes.

Reckon he'll destroy KW now.

Cheers, D.

Yeah just watched the last few frames, I think at one point he had given up when he started to smash the snookers.

That escape he played at the end to snooker Selby was unreal. 

I hope he does win it now cos it will f**k his head up big time if he loses this now. ?

Anyone who says snooker is boring is probably right, if you're not into the technicalities of it, but there's nothing boring about O'Sullivan, wether he's playing or being interviewed ! 

He messed with Selby's head and wrecked him ! Selby sounded like a spoilt kid when he was interviewed, saying O'Sullivan was " disrespectful ".

I know you can't compare snooker to boxing, but it looked awfully like "dope on the rope" tactics to me ! LOL !

Just got the drinks and snacks in for two days of entertainment, who knows what Ronnie will do next ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Anyone who says snooker is boring is probably right, if you're not into the technicalities of it, but there's nothing boring about O'Sullivan, wether he's playing or being interviewed ! 

He messed with Selby's head and wrecked him ! Selby sounded like a spoilt kid when he was interviewed, saying O'Sullivan was " disrespectful ".

I know you can't compare snooker to boxing, but it looked awfully like "dope on the rope" tactics to me ! LOL !

Just got the drinks and snacks in for two days of entertainment, who knows what Ronnie will do next ?

Cheers.

To be fair when you're smashing the balls after getting snookered you're relying on plain old luck. 

He did an amazing escape mind at the end  and put a snooker on Selby which gave him the chance to make that good pot to win the match. 

Edited by Greb147
26 minutes ago, cragman said:

The Wilson v magill semi, classic my arse. It confirmed what O’Sullivan said earlier this week, there’s some crap players bubbling below the top guys. Poor reaction from Selby after Ronnie beat him 

He sounded and looked a proper poor loser

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He sounded and looked a proper poor loser

He's moaning that smashing the balls is insulting to the sport. 

In a way if he had fluked his shots after smashing them I kinda agree with him but to me that's a sign of him breaking, Selby should have capitalised but he couldn't. ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

To be fair when you're smashing the balls after getting snookered you're relying on plain old luck. 

He did an amazing escape mind at the end  and put a snooker on Selby which gave him the chance to make that good pot to win the match. 

Did you hear his reasoning for smashing the balls out of a snooker ?

He reckons giving away a few points by doing that is better than giving away 30-40 points trying to get out of a snooker that he thinks he can't do.

Sounds a bit implausable to me, when he later got out of snookers that looked above world class, but who knows with O'Sulivan ?

I still think he was messing with Selby's head !

Point is, I wouldn't rearrange my schedule to watch Selby, but I would for O'Sullivan.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski