Farmers revenge

Just watching a clip were a farmer returned 400 tyres dumped on his land to the fly tippers house garden is brimmed with them I know fly tipping was a issue round here during lock down he might think twice next time 

Edited by Blackmag

He's a right mad cnut ?

Farms round Wigan way. Absolutely zero fcks given. 

Some stories about that mon that I'd don't dare repeat here. They built a police station at the end of his farm lane to keep an eye on him ?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

He's a right mad cnut ?

Farms round Wigan way. Absolutely zero fcks given. 

Some stories about that mon that I'd don't dare repeat here. They built a police station at the end of his farm lane to keep an eye on him ?

I bet the thick c**t who dumped the tires wishes he'd heard them stories now ?

One of the videos said it was Haydock they were dumped.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What fcuk he doing with all them tyres to dump, take it he owned some sort tyre business?

Be dumping them cheap for tyre business’s id think . Be sick now with all them dumped in his garden lol.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I bet the thick c**t who dumped the tires wishes he'd heard them stories now ?

One of the videos said it was Haydock they were dumped.

Yeah he owns from Bryn to haydock

While we're all talking about tires and what to do with them? Just take three quarters of a minute to watch this:

I've no idea what they do with what comes out. But, there's a massive plant, in US. Been doing this shit for years.

Young, black lad got a job there. No idea if it was his first job. But, his first day at That job. Fukk knows what happened. No one saw him go in ?

Fukking haunts me, that does. What an absolutely fukking unspeakable way to go! They use the same kit to grind up dead stock. I've seen that too. But, this kid would have been alive and aware, in those last seconds, what was about to / was now happening.

Jesus christ.

And yet, is seems they carry on regarless, look! Waist high fence. Human beings lifting and chucking them in there. " Mind how you go, son. But, we Will expect you to get X amount through it, per shift. So, don't hang about. "

8 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

While we're all talking about tires and what to do with them? Just take three quarters of a minute to watch this:

I've no idea what they do with what comes out. But, there's a massive plant, in US. Been doing this shit for years.

Young, black lad got a job there. No idea if it was his first job. But, his first day at That job. Fukk knows what happened. No one saw him go in ?

Fukking haunts me, that does. What an absolutely fukking unspeakable way to go! They use the same kit to grind up dead stock. I've seen that too. But, this kid would have been alive and aware, in those last seconds, what was about to / was now happening.

Jesus christ.

And yet, is seems they carry on regarless, look! Waist high fence. Human beings lifting and chucking them in there. " Mind how you go, son. But, we Will expect you to get X amount through it, per shift. So, don't hang about. "

Used in playground flooring ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1