7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

An king, you must have Velcro straps in your trainers ? my boys Plummer just beat your score ?

Lol I was expelled at 12yr old.so I didn't learn a lot.ended up in the pendarvis school port Talbot.every day was great fun ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes ime a jenius

you cant teach common sence , you night be smart enough to work out the internal volume of a jam jar  ,but can you open the lid .....

My little lad is like f***ing rain man but he won’t eat food that has been touched by human hands or use a fork that has come into contact with any other object ! Lol  He is one clever little sod

Posted Images

10 hours ago, WILF said:

My little lad is like f***ing rain man but he won’t eat food that has been touched by human hands or use a fork that has come into contact with any other object ! Lol 

He is one clever little sod but you wouldn’t want him doing your heart transplant ! Lol 

I had a mate like that growing up, he,s now a multi millionaire, number crunch,s for the banks don’t no exactly what he does but last time I was out with him he had just been giving 2.5 million in bonuses for the year, ??

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Only took 17 attempts an whole family crowded round phone ?

I reckon it’s bollocks tbh. Like king I left school early on an even when I was there it was only for dinner most time ?I went birding am that instead ?

I left school at 14... Learnt more from the school of life?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Tried it last night while chuffing on a jazz fag.... Scored 115? Mrs got 124....

Not f***ing having that I said! ?

You should of done a few buckets you would be up in the 150 range then ?