27 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was good with the maths and jumbled up words but didn't have a clue about the what pictures next in the pattern ones 

It just shows how your brain works. That's a shit test in the sense, it's not giving you proper results. No feedback, no specifying what you excel at.. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes ime a jenius

you cant teach common sence , you night be smart enough to work out the internal volume of a jam jar  ,but can you open the lid .....

My little lad is like f***ing rain man but he won’t eat food that has been touched by human hands or use a fork that has come into contact with any other object ! Lol  He is one clever little sod

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lol you will maybe shocked to learn that in the US it's not unusual to put your IQ score on a CV ?

Might start doing that myself 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well it appears midgets have the same size brain as us normal folk after all, that’s another one a my life riddles cleared up, cheers chid an shroom ?

We're cleverer than you, we just lie to make you feel safe, before the takeover (have you been at the schnapps?) ?

Edited by mushroom
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

That's bollocks mate... you may have excelled in an area and it's not showing you.

I had to pass 1 question and a few of them what number next 1s I had to guess.

I don't know which 1 is next lol.

And them mixed up words lol I thought I was watching count down I couldn't work either word out 

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

No I haven’t but I do know that the intelligence quotient score is normalised so as a score of 100 is an average score.

Quite clearly it’s broken then as you’ve all scored over that! :laugh:

Bit low that Sheldon ?

My little lad is like f***ing rain man but he won’t eat food that has been touched by human hands or use a fork that has come into contact with any other object ! Lol 

He is one clever little sod but you wouldn’t want him doing your heart transplant ! Lol 

• Like 3