• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes ime a jenius

you cant teach common sence , you night be smart enough to work out the internal volume of a jam jar  ,but can you open the lid .....

My little lad is like f***ing rain man but he won’t eat food that has been touched by human hands or use a fork that has come into contact with any other object ! Lol  He is one clever little sod

Posted Images

No never thought about it to be honest Stan   I think it would be wasted on me  but my youngest lad he's autistic he's  only 13 but he's very clever defiantly doesn't get it from my side ? you had one done Stan 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No never thought about it to be honest Stan   I think it would be wasted on me  but my youngest lad he's autistic he's  only 13 but he's very clever defiantly doesn't get it from my side ? you had one done Stan 

No mate ,don't need a test to tell me I'm an idiot .

Edited by Astanley
7 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

just did mine and it said between 116-132.no idea if that is reliable/accurate or how it compares to an average iq.

132 and higher is menza standard

• Like 1

Did mine and it was pretty high, my daughter was the same. An ex of mine here has an IQ of 153 or 163, I forget which. One of my best friends is a member of MENSA, not sure his IQ but he's a clever fuucker.... lacks a bit of common sense sometimes lol but a smarter man than me for sure.

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Think its accurate or a lot of shite ?

Not sure... last time I did one, I got 140. So, it's in the ball park ?‍♂️ IQ isn't everything though. All it shows is how quickly your brain solves certain types of problems. I excel at physical questions, shapes, numbers etc but I'm crap at memory recall, word problems (anagrams, riddles etc) it's not that I can't do them. It's more it requires me more time to solve. 

Edited by mushroom