conductive hearing loss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds of the time I worked in a dyehouse, one of the old boys, deaf fella called Melvin got some chemical in his eye. It was weekend and no bosses in, the first aid box was in a locked office so we

thank feck you did all your shagging when you were young.

My son in law was suffering with a bit of man flu last year so I gave him the crystals, said have a go on that mate should sort you out, daughters on the phone an hour later in a right panic, dopey fe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

it isnt so much about the hearing, i just feel dizzy, i thought perhaps the syringing would do the trick , but i feel no different, i told the nurse who syringed my ears and she said lets see how you go on next week when u come in to have your aids fitted 

Are your sinuses ok? I suffer with congestion a lot and get light headed with it.

1 minute ago, gnipper said:

Are your sinuses ok? I suffer with congestion a lot and get light headed with it.

This ??

I get really bad sinus infections and feel dizzy and light headed with it 

1 minute ago, Chid said:

This ??

I get really bad sinus infections and feel dizzy and light headed with it 

Any tips for a fellow sufferer Chid? I bought a sinus rinse thing which helps a lot, it wasn't pretty what came out after the first time I used it.

There must be a reason or a cure for it as I can't keep taking decongestants. I got antibiotics one time and it cleared up a lot.

10 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Any tips for a fellow sufferer Chid? I bought a sinus rinse thing which helps a lot, it wasn't pretty what came out after the first time I used it.

There must be a reason or a cure for it as I can't keep taking decongestants. I got antibiotics one time and it cleared up a lot.

Doctors won't give me antibiotics for sinuses, they just have me a nasal spray and it really helped a lot I'm not sure if it's a steroid one IMG_20200814_231010.jpg.b018eb337ce7f965f33ea2acb4bc2318.jpg

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Get some menthol crystals from the chemist, put em in hot water and inhale, only about a quid. Clears my sinuses no problems.

Cheers, D.

Most people don’t have a clue what they are mate I had to go to about 5 chemists before I found one that kept them recently, but they are the dogs dangles for clearing your nose ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Most people don’t have a clue what they are mate I had to go to about 5 chemists before I found one that kept them recently, but they are the dogs dangles for clearing your nose ?

Think I got the last lot from Boots? Tried all them Vicks nasal sprays etc, been using the crystals for about 10 years or more.

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Get some menthol crystals from the chemist, put em in hot water and inhale, only about a quid. Clears my sinuses no problems.

Cheers, D.

Don't work for my sinuses ?

3 hours ago, dytkos said:

Think I got the last lot from Boots? Tried all them Vicks nasal sprays etc, been using the crystals for about 10 years or more.

Cheers, D.

My son in law was suffering with a bit of man flu last year so I gave him the crystals, said have a go on that mate should sort you out, daughters on the phone an hour later in a right panic, dopey fecker,s only gone home Put them in hot water and chugged it down, done nothing for his cold but cleaned his bowels out with gusto ???????

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My son in law was suffering with a bit of man flu last year so I gave him the crystals, said have a go on that mate should sort you out, daughters on the phone an hour later in a right panic, dopey fecker,s only gone home Put them in hot water and chugged it down, done nothing for his cold but cleaned his bowels out with gusto ???????

Reminds of the time I worked in a dyehouse, one of the old boys, deaf fella called Melvin got some chemical in his eye. It was weekend and no bosses in, the first aid box was in a locked office so we had bust the door in, Melvin's getting a bit screamy by now lol.

We got the eye bath out, filled it with eyewash, matey put it down to screw the cap back on the bottle and Melvin picks it up and necks it ?

Was about 5 minutes before we stop laughing and sorted him out lol

Cheers, D.

• Haha 6

My right ear was completely blocked up. Dr wouldn't syringe it but gave me f****n' tablets....waste of time, so I did this. Get a 60ml syringe from Mole Valley Farmers. Fill the sink with warm water, suck up warm water with syringe, spray warm water into ear, keep doing it until you get ear wax coming out. It worked a treat, I did the left ear as well and got wax out of there also. It was bliss, I could hear again and didn't feel like I was dizzy and gonna' fall over.