SHOPLIFTING _ V _ POACHING ?

I saw a programme last night on shoplifting and apparently if you steal less  £200  worth off goods  they have to let you off  !  well on Tuesday i was speaking to a  Chap who had been up Court and had been Fined  a total of£183 for  catching two Rabbits  with a Ferret and Nets last January ,  now to me this sounds  a bit out of proportion  to being caught  Ferreting , any thoughts on why this is ????

DSCF0015_zpsv2dtcfc1.jpg

Because shoplifters are normally feeding a drug habit and in a liberal left leaning world which we live in, that’s all of our fault because we choose to toe the line and graft for what we want we should also fund the poor little crack head , but the man with the sense and intelligence to be able to pop out and feed himself and his family for free from the land, is a bit of a risk to global left wing dreams of making every single one of us totally state dependant self loathing, grass on your neighbour type of citizens ?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

now im due to do some shopping, cos ive bugger all in, so if I nick a couple of hundred quid of shopping they will let me off, thank you very much micky im off to tescos

Mate your older than me, just act confused when you get caught, they even help you to your car afterwards ????

• Haha 3

Reet im off up to tescos now do my weekly shopping, ive got £4 30 pence in my pocket micky now im gonna fill my boots well £200 worth, if I don't appear back n this forum today, its your fault, and I will rip your liver out          ta ta ,   oh by the way no need for me to act confused I am 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2