what a dancer..

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The invention of the car has reached Wiltshire mate and if you really care ,you have to see for your own eyes .What it must be like to live in these ghettos I’d hate to say .

Always someone to take the piss but never actually really grasp the situation .

Im sure half on here that dare comment on the problem think it will go away ,well it ain’t going nowhere only worse .

Max is just frustrated like me ,that our government has lead us to this point in time with no u turn or redress from us .

The Nation gets weaker as they grow stronger .

You are talking like this is a new thing ! Lol

The first time I had a knife pulled on me by a gang of spades would have been around 1980 on Blackheath !

If you were parked at the side of the road in Lewisham they would knock on your window and tell you to move so they could get a look at the car stereo to see if it was worth nicking there and then, lads were having their clobber nicked in broad daylight......gang of spades would set about them and Nick their tracksuits and trainers and all sorts.

Saturday afternoon on the high street this was !

As Gnasher and myself constantly point out, we have been telling people this shit for years.......nobody wanted to know ! Lol 

I still lived in London at the time of the Brixton riots and you didn’t even go to school without being tooled up, this is primary school by the way.....it got worse in secondary ! 

Theres absolutely nothing new in this world mate.

Makes me laugh really all this “What are we gonna do?” Shit......we was asking people to wake up years ago and warning of what was going on and where this was heading.

Im sure lads out of Manchester, Birmingham etc could all tell a similar story.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ? Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a

Was your  beach party cancelled mushroom 

Posted Images

Not disputing any of that Wilf .

You seem to think you have the monopoly on being hard done by and constantly put down anyone who’s got a bee in their bonnet about the subject ,especially if like me they are a bit OTT .You had your chance along with the rest of your firm but most Jacked and a couple ran off to other lands ,you included .You think I don’t who you are but think again .You personally were marginal at best .

The internet is a very small place especially on here and some like to sing louder than others ,yes Wilf the very men you mentioned that were there with you apparently .
Lets not put each other down and work together on sorting this ,even if it’s way beyond our life time 

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Not disputing any of that Wilf .

You seem to think you have the monopoly on being hard done by and constantly put down anyone who’s got a bee in their bonnet about the subject ,especially if like me they are a bit OTT .You had your chance along with the rest of your firm but most Jacked and a couple ran off to other lands ,you included .You think I don’t who you are but think again .You personally were marginal at best .

The internet is a very small place especially on here and some like to sing louder than others ,yes Wilf the very men you mentioned that were there with you apparently .
Lets not put each other down and work together on sorting this ,even if it’s way beyond our life time 

Nobody is putting you down, I’m just saying it’s nothing new.

I don’t have a monopoly on anything mate, everyone has their own story.

As for all that other bollocks, I don’t give two fucks if you have a signed photo of me on your wall with my telephone number and bank account details, what does that mean to me ? .......I’m not James Bond, you ain’t going to blow my cover you know ! Lol ? 

As for “work together” and all that old bollocks, most people in the world I wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot barge pole and you seem like one of them, no offence like.

One thing about people you can always guarantee mate is that 99.9% of them are wrong un’s ?

• Haha 1
On 15/08/2020 at 18:30, foxdropper said:

Actually a Max is one the few that speaks his mind as he sees it ,not what he perceives others want to hear .Too many plastic nationalists on here who’s only real experience of whats going on is what appears on here from time to time .Get to London for a day and see if your views are the same as before you went .f***ing disgraceful we let it happen .

Carry on Max and bollocks to the plastics .

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today simply because they have formed their morals based on their choices in life rather than made their choices in life based on their morals.....he is without doubt the biggest hypocrite ive ever listened to on here all this " pride in the manor " talk of how great Sunderland people are,massive this,great fighters,Jordan Henderson,hardest terrace mob,wonderful local history and traditions bla bla bla bla .........yet one of the biggest choices a man makes in life he didnt trust his own people and went to a third world country to start a family !!

And all this " puffing chests out "....from a man who consistently confronts people yet when its put on him  hides in his bedroom !.....ive seen nobody on here with lower morals i mean what other proud white Europeans are so self loathing that they tell their own people to search out their dna to see if they can find a black man somewhere,he is one of these types the government have exactly where they want people, totally brainwashed ....ive said for years a lot of people become lefties because its the only place a complete c**t can feel morally superior without having to do anything moral and " civic nationalism " is the new left.....they think anyone can be British....they think a Nigerian from darkest Africa can be British the same as the indigenous natives of these islands whos ancestry is in the soil and secured this land for us.....they think anyone from around the world thats granted citizenship is British....like sheep goats and pigs are all the same if they are standing in the same field !!...they deny and suppress the reality of racial identity and want us identifying with a flag or a document so as we dont behave in the way the unique blueprints of every racial group dictate we behave.....its the most brainwashing form of forced diversity in existence and unfortunately some people fall for it.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today simply because they have formed their morals based on their choices in life..... rather than made their choices in life based on their morals.....he is without doubt the biggest hypocrite ive ever listened to on here all this " pride in the manor " talk of how great Sunderland people are,massive this,great fighters,Jordan Henderson,hardest terrace mob,wonderful local history and traditions bla bla bla bla .........yet one of the biggest choices a man makes in life he didnt trust his own people,sold out and deserted them and went over the other side of the world to start a family !!

And all this " puffing chests out "....from a man who consistently confronts people yet when its put on him  hides in his bedroom !.....ive seen nobody on here with lower morals i mean what other proud white Europeans are so self loathing that they tell their own people to search out their dna to see if they can find a black man somewhere,he is one of these types the government have exactly where they want people, totally brainwashed ....ive said for years a lot of people become lefties because its the only place a complete c**t can feel morally superior without having to do anything moral and " civic nationalism " is the new left.....they think anyone can be British....they think a Nigerian from darkest Africa can be British the same as the indigenous natives of these islands whos ancestry is in the soil and secured this land for us.....they think anyone from around the world thats granted citizenship is British....like sheep goats and pigs are all the same if they are standing in the same field !!...they deny and suppress the reality of racial identity and want us identifying with a flag or a document so as we dont behave in the way the unique footprints of every racial group dictate we behave.....its the most brainwashing form of forced diversity in existence and some people fall for it.

That's it's in a nutshell nash because a kitten is born in a stable it doesn't make it a race horse they might have British citizenship doesn't make them British 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You just hate anyone who stands against you in any way shape and form' Youv had yes men around you to long and just can't handle someone with different views no matter what the subject .

Youv half dozen on here licking your hoop that's for sure.

Not one of them has had the courage to go and confront the folk they say they hate and over the last few months they have had every opportunity .

And most the shit you have typed above is total lies and fabrication as usual ??

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ?

Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a pacifist.  

When gnash sent you that whiskey you gave it the big one that you had got one up on him 

Your a spineless f***ing coward, plain and simple. You feel safe behind your keyboard and that's the long and short of it 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
On 17/08/2020 at 14:42, maxhardcore said:

You just hate anyone who stands against you in any way shape and form' Youv had yes men around you to long and just can't handle someone with different views no matter what the subject .

Youv half dozen on here licking your hoop that's for sure.

Not one of them has had the courage to go and confront the folk they say they hate and over the last few months they have had every opportunity .

And most the shit you have typed above is total lies and fabrication as usual ??

I wasnt going to bother with this as i just cant take you seriously anymore so just skip most of your posts....but im in a playful mood today so f**k it.

No you are wrong i love it when people " stand against " me,as for me confrontation is an opportunity not a threat......but the reality is only cringeworthy little no marks like you see arguing with someone on an internet forum as " standing against " someone....to normal people " standing against " someone takes place in the real world and carries some risk to it ?............as for that little schoolboy thing you are still doing of " anyone who agrees with you is an arse licker "....f****n roll on ?

And then as for " lies and fabrication "......no it really is true you know English people exist....we are a people,we are European,we are white,we are an ethnic group,its not a fabrication......sheep dont become cows by sharing the same field,sunflowers dont become lillies by sharing the same soil....and Nigerians dont become English by sharing the same land....nobody can ignore the biological reality of nation,the word itself refers to natal,to birth,people are only a nation by sharing the same racial dna....walking into someone elses country doesnt make you part of that nation.....if i said i am going to identify as West African that would be extremely offensive to ethnic West Africans.....just like most of you little civ nats you want the old " identity " ticket to replace ethnicity and you're not having it !......next thing you will be saying that men can " identify " as women and vice versa :whistling: ....if the players in a womens football team are replaced by men who " identify " as women...is there still a womens football team ?......if the ethnic English,Irish,Scots and Welsh are replaced by Africans who " identify " as British is there still a British nation ?......nobody can change from one group to another on a whim.

As you will know in the monocultural South East Asian countries of Thailand,Vietnam,Japan etc you cannot get nationality however long you live there.....apparently in Vietnam you are legally required to sign a declaration that forbids you from ever seeking Vietnamese nationality......they are protecting their own and shouldnt feel ashamed of that,as we shouldnt.....you are a God fearing man...Acts 17:26 " God separated the nations and set boundaries upon them "

Ethnicity is a biological reality that cannot be ignored or swept under the carpet....our ancestry is what ties us together.....Mind,Body and Spirit.....or......Philosophy,Genes and Faith......English is an ethnicity...its dna,science......nationality is inherited from your ancestors.....FACTS matter !

Look people like you have quit on your own people and thats your choice...but im a person with healthy survival instincts trying to preserve and survive in a world that aims to replace me.......if that is lies and fabrications to you then you dont matter anyway.

Well anyway thats killed a few more minutes of this entirely boring day stuck indoors waiting for the Sky man ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I wasnt going to bother with this as i just cant take you seriously anymore so just skip most of your posts....but im in a playful mood today so f**k it.

No you are wrong i love it when people " stand against " me,as for me confrontation is an opportunity not a threat......but the reality is only cringeworthy little no marks like you see arguing with someone on an internet forum as " standing against " someone....to normal people " standing against " someone takes place in the real world and carries some risk to it ?............as for that little schoolboy thing you are still doing of " anyone who agrees with you is an arse licker "....f****n roll on ?

And then as for " lies and fabrication "......no it really is true you know English people exist....we are a people,we are European,we are white,we are an ethnic group,its not a fabrication......sheep dont become cows by sharing the same field,sunflowers dont become lillies by sharing the same soil....and Nigerians dont become English by sharing the same land....nobody can ignore the biological reality of nation,the word itself refers to natal,to birth,people are only a nation by sharing the same racial dna....walking into someone elses country doesnt make you part of that nation.....if i said i am going to identify as West African that would be extremely offensive to ethnic West Africans.....just like most of you little civ nats you want the old " identity " ticket to replace ethnicity and you're not having it !......next thing you will be saying that men can " identify " as women and vice versa :whistling: ....if the players in a womens football team are replaced by men who " identify " as women...is there still a womens football team ?......if the ethnic English,Irish,Scots and Welsh are replaced by Africans who " identify " as British is there still a British nation ?......nobody can change from one group to another on a whim.

As you will know in the monocultural South East Asian countries of Thailand,Vietnam,Japan etc you cannot get nationality however long you live there.....apparently in Vietnam you are legally required to sign a declaration that forbids you from ever seeking Vietnamese nationality......they are protecting their own and shouldnt feel ashamed of that,as we shouldnt.....you are a God fearing man...Acts 17:26 " God separated the nations and set boundaries upon them "

Ethnicity is a biological reality that cannot be ignored or swept under the carpet....our ancestry is what ties us together.....Mind,Body and Spirit.....or......Philosophy,Genes and Faith......English is an ethnicity...its dna,science......nationality is inherited from your ancestors.....FACTS matter !

Look people like you have quit on your own people and thats your choice...but im a person with healthy survival instincts trying to preserve and survive in a world that aims to replace me.......if that is lies and fabrications to you then you dont matter anyway.

Well anyway thats killed a few more minutes of this entirely boring day stuck indoors waiting for the Sky man ?

DEEP

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

DEEP

Its what comes with waiting for some spotty little shit who was supposed to be here 3 hours ago to sort your Sky telly out !

Im even contemplating venturing into the New Member Introductions section in a minute for crying out loud !!

• Haha 1