what a dancer..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ? Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a

Was your  beach party cancelled mushroom 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Not all it just amuses me that those that like to throw the word coward around ain't doing shit against those big black men they profess to hate lol but stick their chests out on here for a Like and a ego stroking session ?

?  

What amuses me is a character straight off a Harry Enfield sketch like you using words like " coward " and " hypocrite " and " morals " on a daily basis.........i very much doubt anybody takes you serious anymore but the fact you still think its funny is funny itself.

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Max honest question are you a sociopath because you seem to have those kind of traits 

A little hint of bipolar if anything.

He's up and down more than a yoyo

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Anyways instead of puffing your chests out on here to try prove your manliness go confront those you profess to hate ' if yous have the doubtful Minerals ?

All Fart No Shite ?

I've never ever come across a native Brit who hates his own country it's people it's culture and history as much as you max.

Very strange indeed.

Actually a Max is one the few that speaks his mind as he sees it ,not what he perceives others want to hear .Too many plastic nationalists on here who’s only real experience of whats going on is what appears on here from time to time .Get to London for a day and see if your views are the same as before you went .f***ing disgraceful we let it happen .

Carry on Max and bollocks to the plastics .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Actually a Max is one the few that speaks his mind as he sees it ,not what he perceives others want to hear .Too many plastic nationalists on here who’s only real experience of whats going on is what appears on here from time to time .Get to London for a day and see if your views are the same as before you went .f***ing disgraceful we let it happen .

Carry on Max and bollocks to the plastics .

Were  are you from fd Wiltshire was it 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Anyways instead of puffing your chests out on here to try prove your manliness go confront those you profess to hate ' if yous have the doubtful Minerals ?

All Fart No Shite ?

See max for a pacifist your do seem to want to encourage confrontation ? and you do not know what lads do as they won't be talking about it on here ? and I do seem to remember you puffing your chest out on more than one occasion with promises and hey oh when it got real you turned all fart ? so why don't you stop trying to fire folk up all the time ?

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What's a yacker buddy being from up North it's not something I know of 

I would have thought from being up north you would have known?  Yacker is somebody from the mining villages ie.......horden blackhall easington, in fact most people between hartlepool and sunderland where often called yackers............horrible breed of folk they are lol

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Were  are you from fd Wiltshire was it 

The invention of the car has reached Wiltshire mate and if you really care ,you have to see for your own eyes .What it must be like to live in these ghettos I’d hate to say .

Always someone to take the piss but never actually really grasp the situation .

Im sure half on here that dare comment on the problem think it will go away ,well it ain’t going nowhere only worse .

Max is just frustrated like me ,that our government has lead us to this point in time with no u turn or redress from us .

The Nation gets weaker as they grow stronger .

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The invention of the car has reached Wiltshire mate and if you really care ,you have to see for your own eyes .What it must be like to live in these ghettos I’d hate to say .

Always someone to take the piss but never actually really grasp the situation .

Im sure half on here that dare comment on the problem think it will go away ,well it ain’t going nowhere only worse .

Max is just frustrated like me ,that our government has lead us to this point in time with no u turn or redress from us .

The Nation gets weaker as they grow stronger .

I don't need to go to Wiltshire fd I can see it in my own town which will be a lot worst that your area ? and who was taking the piss I saw what was happening in the eighties I have said I agree with a lot of what you say fd but max isn't frustrated he just trolls lads looking for a rise 

• Like 2