how hot at work

23 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

What f***ing clue would you have? You live in England you nugget. 

Or did you become an expert in the Spanish climate by watching YouTube. What a f***ing know it all prick. 

I'll knock you as far back as ya mother's rent book you soft  c**t!! 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spare a thought me fellas - still on furlough on full pay, sat under a parasol with a horrible cold drink in the burning sun.   It's murder I tell you - when the sun starts to set and the sm

My mate went to Ireland years ago to visit family. When he asked about Poitin, he was told 'we don't know about that around here' - the next morning, there was a couple of bottles of it on his doorste

I despise drinking out of jam jars. Every time I get served a drink over here I demand a proper glass fcjn septic tank bad etiquette  drink - glass jam - jar 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

i thought i would start a topic that could not possibly cause any more agro unlike the usual threads.anyway at work today it was only 25deg but the humidity was still through the roof.

A good 10 degrees cooler at work, just right. ?

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

????? 'kin fannies! 

I take a cold shower most afternoons and I'm sweating like Jimmy in a disabled kids ward by the time I pick up the towel to dry off ? 

30°C is a normal day here in Barcelona, for 5 months of the year. The heat is not the issue though really, it's the humidity that kills you! Even the locals winge about it ;) Go to Lleida and you get regular temps of 40°C+ but it's dry heat and doesn't seem to drain/effect you the same.

Do you stay out of the sun a lot over there mate. I'd imagine living in them temps for months on end you would be permanently tannned.

As I'm getting older I'm disliking the sun and heat less and less. 

Are you finding that you are the same.

14 minutes ago, king said:

Do you stay out of the sun a lot over there mate. I'd imagine living in them temps for months on end you would be permanently tannned.

He doesn't get much sun , being a midget he's always in someone's shadow

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, king said:

I wear factor 50 and hide on an inflatable island with a canopy ?‍♂️ lol... before I bought that, I had a flowery pink parasol with a huge tarp ? I'm f***ing northern you tit! I'm whiter than translucent and have about as much tan as Casper ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I wear factor 50 and hide on an inflatable island with a canopy ?‍♂️ lol... before I bought that, I had a flowery pink parasol with a huge tarp ? I'm f***ing northern you tit! I'm whiter than translucent and have about as much tan as Casper ?

Lol I spent 1 week in Cornwall my back was so burned it was covered in blisters.a fair bit of pain aswell

So I was thinking if I was in that temp for months on end I would look like David Dickinson ?

10 minutes ago, king said:

Lol I spent 1 week in Cornwall my back was so burned it was covered in blisters.a fair bit of pain aswell

So I was thinking if I was in that temp for months on end I would look like David Dickinson ?

Trick is to stay in the shadows ?.... I'm not joking ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

Trick is to stay in the shadows ?.... I'm not joking ?

I've tried to teach so many people that trick when in Spain but they all struggle with it, as you walk around town you always cross to the shady side and keep in the shadows. Not rocket science 

• Like 1