9 weeks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will have her out 1st sept see what shes made of after all these collie crosses are so clever some even to clever for there owners ive been told ???

Way aye man the noo pet  

Posted Images

23 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

He will probably be looking for a while yet!

Be like most things - get real popular and fashionable in the Lurcher world, but you pretty much never ever see a working or genuine ACD.........

As a practical stock man, you will know that we rarely need a hard biting, working ACD...here in the UK.

Back in the day, both my Father and Grandfather kept a rough and ready Border collie type, for moving our steers...

I've seen plenty of Borders and Kelpies switching from sheep to cattle  and doing a good enough job. 

Facts are, we don't require, genuine Oz Heelers, on our UK farms...

Consequently,...whilst most of the Heelers I have seen over the last three decades will usually have a crack at the cattle job, they will not all work in the manner required..

If they are not sensibly managed and posses the necessary temperament and savvy to herd their stock,..they are invariably,... a right fecking nightmare..?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Even heard there emptying drop boxes for the photos plus that clown thats on here with his you tube channel wanting people to subscribe to it ??? 

That true northern ? Bad crack if they are . Regards jae b 

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t do lot a YouTube an very few fb groups mate so I’m not in the know ? I wouldn’t trust or listen to most the cnuts on there tho ?

Most have blocked me cant take the Scottish banter lol mostly wind up as well alot take it to serious season can't come quick enough ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Blocked you, they don’t even talk to me in person ? Never mind even acknowledging me on the web? had some young lad, early 20s maybe stop us a few weeks back, saw the pup an had a young dog himself an asked if we do a bit, got talking an the youngster said there’s a group a lads on fb who live not that far away from me, big into ferreting an lamping but they fcuked him off end a season Cos he told somebody that the bag a rabbits they filmed at end of a video was half ferreted rabbits an half lamped rabbits an they didn’t like it so bombed him out ???  fcuk the pics an vids unless the kids are pestering me to take some, it’s easier just to lie to maself about the finial score then nobody can question me ??

Sounds like tha same crew  belters ??

6 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I'm gifting my merle bitch to a good lad that likes the breed at the weekend , I can live with her being a bit sensitive at time but she's not got enough drive for me, like you said never again but I said the same 30 years ago lol.

Will that only leave you with your pup this season then trev?? 

14 minutes ago, neil b said:

Will that only leave you with your pup this season then trev?? 

Yes at the min Neil, I’ll have to get the old whippet out of retirement and the nets out until the pup gets a bit of age on her back and I don’t mind going out watching mates dogs work mate but you never know something could come along ??

29 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Yes at the min Neil, I’ll have to get the old whippet out of retirement and the nets out until the pup gets a bit of age on her back and I don’t mind going out watching mates dogs work mate but you never know something could come along ??

?

• Like 1