Dandie Dinmont Pup

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

Had another day on the essential pest control, at a pig farm. Kept apart only three of us written permission of farmer etc. Canny day.

LUG.jpg.f9bed9b5439d01a0ab5a907756206ed5.jpg

Danndie took one on the lug never fazed him.

111.jpg.327f9e746765f948d21655214e53d9fa.jpg

Ended up 111.

PUD

• Like 15

Am a Plummer man mostly rat and rabbits now few legal digs so does not warrant full on digging terrier mind all mine are entered well pup not like, I always like to try something different, had good Bedlington years ago my mate had canny Yorky. Worked my old westie to the max took to it like duck to water, so fancied DDT and ended up with this mad lad.

PUD  

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, WHWT said:

Am a Plummer man mostly rat and rabbits now few legal digs so does not warrant full on digging terrier mind all mine are entered well pup not like, I always like to try something different, had good Bedlington years ago my mate had canny Yorky. Worked my old westie to the max took to it like duck to water, so fancied DDT and ended up with this mad lad.

PUD  

Nowt wrong with that Pud ?

somthing a bit different

ATB .... T

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update re Barney the Dandie,

He had few more rats now still too keen if their is such a thing, been lamping them and doing few Pheasant pens early with the shooting fished re lockdown. Think camera lad will e mail me few photos. Am out the game now for few weeks knee op tomorrow. My marras hopefully get him and the Plummers out couple times. Happy hunting ?

PUD   

• Like 5