Dandie Dinmont Pup

26 minutes ago, WHWT said:

Had look out the day essential  pest control, pig farm picked 318 up Police came and were no bother so happy days. To Dandie out on lead only week after his op and one ran straight at him stopped it over moon I try get some photos up later on here or on another thread.

PUD 

Well done mate ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

Here a few from yesterday.

PIG.jpg.4d582175cd296bd917048bca960c3807.jpg

Plummer 

Plummer out cross 

Teckel and

Border

165280888_PIG2.jpg.98230aa4c2192d7b506a55d8c9fae8f9.jpg

Young Ted 3/4 Plummer 1/4 Russell

582684258_PIG1.jpg.11b1337b579816f1ac5e22496cddecf5.jpg

Barney My Dandie week after op having look with the BR pack 318 rats picked up 1 rabbit of Pig farm yesterday.

PUD

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick blast out last night with just Rouge my Plummer and Barney and he got his first rat he had couple in his mouth but either let go or other dog ran in, so only had two out last night so lets hope that the start.

PUD

Edited by WHWT
  • Like 9

Out again last night with two pups Barney and Molly, only got five but he nailed his second one propa so think i try get him to place were their a few and give him propa go he about 7 1/2 months now. Camera was out see if he got photo and get it up later if its any good. 

PUD

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Had morning out with the Dandie and my marra collie she steady to call back etc any way gave him a chance with not as many terriers their, put smoker in and few bolted he was mad keen caught one bite him few times he nailed it next one no messing around. Continued on he got two more greys so he had 4 the day, collie had another ten ended up with fourteen, he had about six now not eight month had big operation and obviously from show KC, stock mad keen he is so cant complain, still bit head strong but I sort that. Phone photos only the day once suss out how to get them off phone.

PUD  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 13/12/2020 at 14:30, WHWT said:

Had morning out with the Dandie and my marra collie she steady to call back etc any way gave him a chance with not as many terriers their, put smoker in and few bolted he was mad keen caught one bite him few times he nailed it next one no messing around. Continued on he got two more greys so he had 4 the day, collie had another ten ended up with fourteen, he had about six now not eight month had big operation and obviously from show KC, stock mad keen he is so cant complain, still bit head strong but I sort that. Phone photos only the day once suss out how to get them off phone.

PUD  

Aye Pud cracking morning out in sunny Northumberland. Both Pud and myself left Plummers at home as the day was about giving young Barney a chance to get a kill or two on his own. Took my Collie Merle along as she can be controlled and wouldn't try and take Barney's rats off him . Like pud said ,first rat ..young Barney took few bites but he still killed.... second rat he killed a lot better.  Not only did he kill but he also Marked few rats at home  and they were home as I dug to them. Dandie Dinmont, who would of thought!!! Well never thought I'd be out ratting with one. Credit to Pud for giving the dog a go and I'm sure he'll bring the best out of the dog as he did with the White Night 'Alfie. Fare play . ATB Keith J .

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Had look out the day essential pest control early as most shoots finished, cover was brambles around the pens. Any way took Dandie but he was on leader most day as he cut his front paw he still caught one one leader and when let him off on clearer holes he marked well we still had good day.

RN.jpg.2223de6f5d5a93f39cfd2fcc908c7761.jpg

Camera the lad their so might have some photos later this EOD one off phone picked up 65 so probably had around the 70 mark.

PUD   

• Like 6