Dandie Dinmont Pup

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

7 hours ago, C.green said:

That dog there out of some of the best bushing terriers i seen with me own eyes am very lucky to own him as money dont buy em had everything else spaniel terrier crosses russels pure well bred cockers bushing hybrids but you get right sort of terrier they wont be beaten whether thats putting bodies on the floor fetching em back or getting bigger stuff moving.

The lad was thinking of breeding some 3/4 terrier 1/4 spaniel or 3/4 terrier 1/4 whippet he’s not fully decided yet as he has no desire to be digging to it when on days/nights out he mostly just mooches about with catty bushing ferreting and the odd bit of lamping his mate has a spaniel whippet (accidental mating ) which is a good mooching dog but sometimes If there’s other dogs there it stays out of the cover waiting for the  bolt 

what’s in your terriers make up is he/she of line bred bushers or earth dogs as well 

Great sport bushing rabbits with terriers , brings back happy memories of the 90s in the Scottish Borders catching rabbits in the gorse with the patterdales. I remember my mates bitch , fast as lightning catching a dozen in just one patch of gorse , great times. I also used to pull a lot out of the rock piles that my bitch marked , got 45 one day just me and the bitch.

• Like 1

looking through some old ratting vids i see one you made pud, you had a tri coloured plummer that was very young and very good yer mate had a black dog called flint and i think you had an old black and tan bitch as well,enjoy watching these wee vids and seeing other lads and different dogs some of the men in them must still be about, anyone know if theyre still at the game.men like ALBERT FOX, JIMMY ROSE, JOE WOOLY, DAVE platt.

12 minutes ago, big sid said:

looking through some old ratting vids i see one you made pud, you had a tri coloured plummer that was very young and very good yer mate had a black dog called flint and i think you had an old black and tan bitch as well,enjoy watching these wee vids and seeing other lads and different dogs some of the men in them must still be about, anyone know if theyre still at the game.men like ALBERT FOX, JIMMY ROSE, JOE WOOLY, DAVE platt.

I think Albert Fox died not long ago.

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Aye that was us i Had black/tan Lakeland/Russell bitch called titch she was 15 on that vid, liver Bedlington called Ranger was mine and that young Plummer called miner long time ago. That black dog was my marras flint it was called.  We got loads of Border ratters footage but getting it together is beyond me. 

PUD

• Like 2
5 hours ago, big sid said:

Albert fox died a few months back .

• Like 1

I was at Bedlington high school as a younging, marra so was always few knocking around. Started off with lurchers then went terrier crazy any way a lad from Bedlington bred him called Kevin Turnbull  I find out the breeding. Pre ban days we dug to his mother Rangers few times.

Pud

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, WHWT said:

I was at Bedlington high school as a younging, marra so was always few knocking around. Started off with lurchers then went terrier crazy any way a lad from Bedlington bred him called Kevin Turnbull  I find out the breeding. Pre ban days we dug to his mother Rangers few times.

Pud

Thanks was just wondering if he was hybred or kc thats all , high school eh they had trouble getting me in any school ?