Dandie Dinmont Pup

Last season when we were out pud,can't wait for weather to change and get out ferreting again. Been some good numbers taken on days out .                                                                       Keith JIMG-20191222-WA0002.jpg.88da143b3b27548b441af8a0d61ef076.jpg

IMG-20191116-WA0020.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

To much walking for him, (bushing mooching) mind I had his bitches out the day meg and molly all bitches the day. Got phone photos I try up load them not the best at that. 24 my best score bushing with terriers mind its alive and I know its summer but farmer said get up or i shoot them so what do you do.

PUD

• Like 1

Nice to see the terriers out catching , was out other  night with a little patterdale bitch out on the lamp round some old rough ground lamping rabbits and rats with terrier and me mate with catty , great bit of fun so much so that he’s planning on breeding some 3/4 terrier for bushing/mooching about with catty 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Nice to see the terriers out catching , was out other  night with a little patterdale bitch out on the lamp round some old rough ground lamping rabbits and rats with terrier and me mate with catty , great bit of fun so much so that he’s planning on breeding some 3/4 terrier for bushing/mooching about with catty 

them lamping terriers are the daddies ?

654A0ABA-20B2-4062-96A4-B0AEDA1E0E7D.jpeg

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, C.green said:

them lamping terriers are the daddies ?

654A0ABA-20B2-4062-96A4-B0AEDA1E0E7D.jpeg

To be honest I thought it would of been off and never to be seen again but even when we were walking from place to place it was just mooching about round us and came to call first time , sure was handy retrieving the shot pigeons out the cover , 

that terrier looks a nice strong sort , 

21 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

To be honest I thought it would of been off and never to be seen again but even when we were walking from place to place it was just mooching about round us and came to call first time , sure was handy retrieving the shot pigeons out the cover , 

that terrier looks a nice strong sort , 

That dog there out of some of the best bushing terriers i seen with me own eyes am very lucky to own him as money dont buy em had everything else spaniel terrier crosses russels pure well bred cockers bushing hybrids but you get right sort of terrier they wont be beaten whether thats putting bodies on the floor fetching em back or getting bigger stuff moving.

• Like 4