Dandie Dinmont Pup

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got myself new pup  DDT KC  etc very surprised when told the breeder i would be taking him out with the rat pack. She seem well up for it any way he 4 1/2 month now and doing ok he got my Plummer

Barney  

This was him few weeks ago before he was striped. PUD

Posted Images

Good luck with him. I don't think you will need it. I didn't think you could still find ddt pups nowadays the westy always makes me smile when I see one, I think of the ratting pics. 

Edited by fred90
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s cracker of a pup, not many folk would buy one for that price for rafting an not many breeders would sell you one for rafting I imagine ? 

pud will do it proud, I’ll bet on it, but regular graft an it switch on in no time, I already got the kids on me case to go back an see him  again ?

I wouldn’t buy one for rafting either ... nightmare to get a life jacket for one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Fair play to you WHWT. You obviously have a love of terriers and working them. The pleasure of just owning them and hunting with them has been lost on people i think sometimes.  Looking forward to seeing pics of a Dandie being a terrier.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, WHWT said:

Few photos of different breeds we had out might been up before try and get some of the DDT up soon.

1097153521_BTM1.jpg.0a0ea77aa2d9580acbcb0c23b207d2a2.jpgBedlington x Border

F2.jpg.7623e5bcc18c212ce54fb7c4fa65b5b1.jpg Wire Hair Fox Terrier

2134580332_Janice3.jpg.f4fed011c023781a4f4709b87521ef96.jpg

Jag57503244_Maggieo.jpg.4457d21cf54d2573f834a5c11904f522.jpg

Teckel

PUD

Always wondered about the Dandies. Read about them years ago and tbh I gave them up as a KC breed in the nowadays. Hope it works out and the blood is up ;)

Never seen a Teckel I didn't like! All the ones I've seen here (granted there is a show shit fraternity) have been in great confirmation and never look sagging or weak. Alectoris has one he has tracking, bushing, sitting to gun and retrieving I believe. Grand little animals and my next dog purchase (I've talked her into it lol)

• Like 2