The world getting worse day by day

Saw that earlier today, Jetro. On a US site. Completely lost for words.

But, of course, we already see the usual apologists emerging: 'He's a victim too!' 'Nothing to see here ~ sweep it under the carpet.' 'Please don't type prejudicial, hurtful words.'

FFS ...

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Shocking . where you seen that?

it be another  fookin  black lives matter crap, if been  a black boy shot by white man, they been rioting ,and looting. lets have white lives matter now ,will they bollocks  ,  we fooked now white people .!:yes:

• Like 1

Been wondering about you, " Bird "! Good to see you back and, presumably, in good health? :)

Rusty; FFS! If you want to follow who you imagine I am to yet Another site, and troll me there? At least do me the credit of not expecting me to address myself to you?

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Medievil punishments for cnuts like that.

Hung drawn and quartered .

And Kat o nine tailes for theft ect

There just is no real punishment anymore and it's showing .

I'd say getting locked up forever, shot, hung,poisoned or electrocuted to death is a "real punishment" and all possibilities in the states

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Medievil punishments for cnuts like that.

Hung drawn and quartered .

And Kat o nine tailes for theft ect

There just is no real punishment anymore and it's showing .

f***ing hell Max that's a bit barbaric, why not just chuck away the key and let the scumbag slowly suffer?

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

f***ing hell Max that's a bit barbaric, why not just chuck away the key and let the scumbag slowly suffer?

I would feed that piece of filth just enough nutrition to keep him alive and break one of his bones everyday ... by the time you get to number 206 the first one will have self healed so you can start the process all over again .......

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, socks said:

I would feed that piece of filth just enough nutrition to keep him alive and break one of his bones everyday ... by the time you get to number 206 the first one will have self healed so you can start the process all over again .......

I like your style ken?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I always liked the idea of letting a couple of pitbulls have a chew on a cnut like that at least once a week for as long as he lives. 

There’s a video on the net somewhere of a pedo in Mexico having his tackle ripped off and eaten by a pit bull. 

• Like 1