Council house wasp nest.

Who's to pay me or the council as they don't want to know on the phone and i'm bored of getting fecking stung now.It's under the guttering where the facier meets the brickwork as such,got one under the front hedge but as i don't walk down the path in front of my house don't bother me that one.Do i kick off a bit on the phone or do i suck it up and pay for a pestie?,just asking as some of you will know the score i'm sure..

You have to pester council. Exaggerating what's going on. Say it's not only stinging you but other locals as well. Eventually they will come out.even say your going to get into councillor.  

If it's a quick fix your wanting. Can you reach it ? Maybe just buy wasp killer do it yourself. Nothing better than killing the little buggers that are stinging you ? 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Man up, few wasps ffs ?

id pay meself an get it done quicker, our local council can’t even employ decent bin men so can’t imagine what there pesties be like ☹️?

don't you call feckin bin men. 

23 hours ago, big sid said:

glasgow and north lanarkshire do it free

• We offer a service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between of June and September. This service is chargeable at £99.00 including VAT. Please note as this is a non-refundable service. The exact location of the wasp nest must be known, visible, accessible and no more than 20 feet from the ground.

I don't think Glasgow do looking at their website above....

1 hour ago, Dirksdonuts said:
  • We offer a service for live wasps nests to residents in Glasgow between of June and September. This service is chargeable at £99.00 including VAT. Please note as this is a non-refundable service. The exact location of the wasp nest must be known, visible, accessible and no more than 20 feet from the ground.

1 hour ago, Dirksdonuts said:

sorry must have changed as they used to to do, my mate is a pestie with them i will ask cheers