Ratworks hw100 tune

On 13/08/2020 at 19:20, .357shooter said:

it is a bit of a lump and i have been thinking about the light weight cylinder.just worried about where the balance point would be with it fitted.

On 13/08/2020 at 20:06, foxdropper said:

If I’m right the custom cylinder is shorter and provide eighty  more shots 

I've had A&M cylinders on a carbine and a normal length - the cylinders are the same length as the HW ones, maybe a couple of millimetre difference. 

Both were good - lighter and better shot count.

.......... the carbine cylinder gave me very nearly 3 more mags (42 shots) and, put the balance point just in front of the trigger guard.

• Like 2

I saw a titainium air cylinder on one of the forums last night for not a lot of money and did consider buying it then get a green hw100 and it could be removed with air still in the cylinderso a much more advanced cylinder than the A&M unit as I believe they cannot be removed without emptying the tank.

Phil

25 minutes ago, philpot said:

I saw a titainium air cylinder on one of the forums last night for not a lot of money and did consider buying it then get a green hw100 and it could be removed with air still in the cylinderso a much more advanced cylinder than the A&M unit as I believe they cannot be removed without emptying the tank.

Phil

Yes, you're right Phil, the A&M ones do have to be emptied first.

I had a A&M cylinder which kept on leaking sent it of for repair and still leaked, came back and still leaking , so off it went again , had a phone call saying I over filled it which split the cylinder . How the hell do you over fill it with a 232 bar dive cylinder , when they test there cylinder at 350 bar if I remember. Any how they gave me a new one and told me not to go above 200 bar , why would I want to , w******

• Like 3
On 17/08/2020 at 10:08, philpot said:

Phil

Is that a fentons cylinder Phil? I was considering one myself for my hw100ks. They look like a quality bit of kit.

6 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Is that a fentons cylinder Phil? I was considering one myself for my hw100ks. They look like a quality bit of kit.

I don't know to be honest DB just saw it up for sale and it looked really good but when I went back onto the forum, it had been sold.

Phil

• Sad 1
53 minutes ago, villaman said:

I think they have dates stamped on them now , with fill pressure as well  . Having good reports on them now 

They have, they advertise that they will last a lifetime and put a ten year expiry date on them. I don’t get that ?

• Like 2