Said To Myself, Last Night

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been on here a good few years and every now and then someone puts a pic up of an injury they have suffered (honourable mention to three fingered Ken ) they have been of varying degrees of serio

Man up socks does a lot worst every time he sharpens a knife 

Reckon I can top em all. Today I nearly severed my finger end with a tile and then got a splinter adjacent to the gaping wound. I feel lucky to still be here to tell the tale.

Posted Images

On 10/08/2020 at 22:03, Ken's Deputy said:

" Phwar! That's gonna smart, in the morning! " Having tripped and raked my hand down some really vicious external render.

P8100464.jpg

Fukking does too!!!

1077381974_P8100464(1).jpg.fbbcd369d2bffec2680716cae6cf6214.jpg

?

I have been on here a good few years and every now and then someone puts a pic up of an injury they have suffered (honourable mention to three fingered Ken ) they have been of varying degrees of seriousness ..but that !!!! FFS a mummy wouldn't bother to kiss that better ,it's the fkn Sunderland afc of injuries ,In fact it's so pathetic it doesn't deserve to be called an injury ,why did you bother with a before and after photo ??grow up you complete and utter wimpoid .

• Haha 7

If we are having a man off I,m in, been used before but is countryside related, I was sat in the top of a tree watching carp when the fecker snapped, picked this one up before hitting the floor, funny thing south Cerney angling brought a no climbing rule in shortly afterwards, and I shot myself in the back of the hand with an M6 nut recently ??

5AF34DF2-B15E-4427-9FE6-397C918000BC.jpeg

66940DB8-0527-453F-8B16-EA7C50996F9F.jpeg

86D6FB68-F66C-416A-8D41-081BCB19D46A.jpeg

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If we are having a man off I,m in, been used before but is countryside related, I was sat in the top of a tree watching carp when the fecker snapped, picked this one up before hitting the floor, funny thing south Cerney angling brought a no climbing rule in shortly afterwards, and I shot myself in the back of the hand with an M6 nut recently ??

5AF34DF2-B15E-4427-9FE6-397C918000BC.jpeg

66940DB8-0527-453F-8B16-EA7C50996F9F.jpeg

86D6FB68-F66C-416A-8D41-081BCB19D46A.jpeg

Now that is a cut unlike the man girl scratches 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

It fukking Hurt ~ and it's still a complete fukking mystery how the Fukk I managed it! ?

I mean, how the hell does a man rub the Inside of his hand down a wall???

Ken’s cut matters lol I’ve had worse cuts picking blackberrys 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 3

What about that rugby player? Had one of his balls torn out, during a match. Stood there on the side line, glaring at the continuing match as a doctor sewed it back in again. Then was straight back amongst it!!!

Fukk me, I think That trumps the lot of us!

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

What about that rugby player? Had one of his balls torn out, during a match. Stood there on the side line, glaring at the continuing match as a doctor sewed it back in again. Then was straight back amongst it!!!

Fukk me, I think That trumps the lot of us!

It was well worth the try.